cotton pice burned to juice tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximillian233

Jul 18, 2017
Hi
I got my vape a week ago. Since then I haven't had the urge to have a cigarette.
But today I burned my coil or atomizer so I switched it out (it tasted horrible)
As I was doing the atomizer which I figured out that I should clean the whole thing.
I did and it went well. I filled up the tanked, dropped 6-7 drops into the atomizer and let it soak for about one hour. I hit the vape and it tasted horrible, I kept on until I couldn't bear the taste. I cleaned all the part and found out that a little "cotton" ish particle was in the bottom of the tank. I tried cleaning it and poking it out with a steel wire. But haven't managed it yet.

Any help would be appreciated?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This job is the type of job that hemostats were invented for. Technically not, and I get that surgeon(s), but your handly little tool is exactly what might be the easiest way to grab that cotton out, I would then agree with cleaning all parts of the tank, to see if you can get that burnt taste out. I'd swap out into a new coil as well. If that doesn't fix it, maybe go to your brick and mortar to see if they can be of help, but I'm betting it's that chunk of cotton.... You may be able to save yourself a trip to the B&M.

Also, I hope along with priming the coil you let it sit in a full tank, and that you are turning up your watts slowwwllly, in order to be sure that you aren't dry burning your coil right off the bat. :)

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread