Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Reactions: PapawBrett

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
WL has been running Flash Sales for only certain flavoring brands at a time. They should be having a TFA one I'd think, but not sure of when. So far they've had them for FA, CAP, and INA only.

OSDIY has a 20% off sale going on until midnight July 4th. Said it was on most things (probably excludes Clearance stuff). Code was working for any/all regular flavorings when I tried it. Code is: 4th

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
OSDIY has a 20% off sale going on until midnight July 4th. Said it was on most things (probably excludes Clearance stuff). Code was working for any/all regular flavorings when I tried it. Code is: 4th

I have 3 flavors I buy that aren't from Real Flavors (and I need to restock 4oz of each) but OSDIY only stocks 2 of them.. :(

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
New job = new co-workers. To my delight, there are 6 of them who vape! One girl vapes TnT by Time Bomb and whoa - it is good! And oddly enough - I normally do not care for fruity vapes but I enjoyed this a lot my first day on the new job - so of course I came home looking for a clone to DIY it myself :D

Original recipe from Juiceman
  • 9% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
  • 4% Juicy Peach (Cap)
  • 7% Double Apple (Cap)
She said it was a menthol and I didnt have menthol at home but do have Koolada (love this flavoring) so 2 drops per 10ml.

This was very good and she even liked it though it is not exact - but very very good. I wanted more flavor so I upped the percents by 1 and changed out some of the flavors.

Came up with this:

8% - CAP Double Apple
10% - DX Juicy Peach (bought the wrong Peach - was suppose to be regular peach and this is a 4oz bottle so uh huh - shes getting used till it's gone)
5% - INW Shisha Strawberry

2 drops of Koolada per 10ml

This mix has more of a spicy kick to it - nothing at all like the original mix. We'll see how it shapes up.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Raspberry Doodle (Age 2 - 3 weeks)
Raspberry (CAP) 10%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 5%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TFA) 1%

I "borrowed" this one and made the following :

Raspberry Sweet (TFA) 10%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 5%

A little bit 'sweet/ tart' at first, but I am getting to really like it !

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina

Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 5%

Nice, sounds good. I'll have to give that a go... :D

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Simple fruity flavors.
all using TFA flavors

Smurf Berries
8-12% Strawberry
8-12% Blueberry (all the recipes call for CAP but i am working on substituting i have 2 diff blueberries from TFA i am tryin to get right)
DX Sweet Cream 2%
Ethyl Malto 1%

Those are some of the simplist sweet/fruity juices that are instant hits in my house.

So I am getting into this one after letting it sit for about three months. I normally don't do fruit flavors, but I am liking this one. Another Winner !

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
New job = new co-workers. To my delight, there are 6 of them who vape! One girl vapes TnT by Time Bomb and whoa - it is good! And oddly enough - I normally do not care for fruity vapes but I enjoyed this a lot my first day on the new job - so of course I came home looking for a clone to DIY it myself :D

Original recipe from Juiceman
  • 9% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
  • 4% Juicy Peach (Cap)
  • 7% Double Apple (Cap)
She said it was a menthol and I didnt have menthol at home but do have Koolada (love this flavoring) so 2 drops per 10ml.

This was very good and she even liked it though it is not exact - but very very good. I wanted more flavor so I upped the percents by 1 and changed out some of the flavors.

Came up with this:

8% - CAP Double Apple
10% - DX Juicy Peach (bought the wrong Peach - was suppose to be regular peach and this is a 4oz bottle so uh huh - shes getting used till it's gone)
5% - INW Shisha Strawberry

2 drops of Koolada per 10ml

This mix has more of a spicy kick to it - nothing at all like the original mix. We'll see how it shapes up.
These are the same 3 basic flavors used to make Space Jam Astro clones. I like your Shisha Strawberry sub. More and more I find myself reaching for that strawberry as a sub. Going to try this with FA Fuji.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
On a bit of a cookie kick lately. Here's another that's pretty good... :D

Lemon Cookies
Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP) 7%
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 2%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2%
Meringue (FA) 1%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TFA) 1%

Age 1 to 2 weeks... :cool:

So one would have to make a big batch ;)

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal

Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 5%

I "re-borrowed" from you, and went Shisha style:
INW Shisha Raspberry 1% (you could go higher)
CAP Sugar Cookie 5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 5%

Simple tobacco mix, been vaping this all week:
SC Cohiba 2%
SC Island Tobacco 2%
INW Cuban Cigar TA 1% (I actually use 0.75%, but thread rules :) )
Let it steep a week minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread