Sculptured Vape Organiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklowrider

Dec 14, 2016
Turkey
Its basic, but its a starting point for inspiration?

First attempt of sculpturing using an Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block (AAC block) or Ytong Block.

It is a MAOI sculpture (from Easter Island).

The inset wood on the left has 4 x 510 threaded adapters for holding atties and on right is a small pocket dug out for basic tools etc
On the front, a cut out an area to sit the coil resistance meter.

DSCF9234.JPG

;)

darklowrider

Dec 14, 2016
Turkey
That's beautiful!

Thanks @VapeLuvr - i live in Turkey away from my family so I made a video of me making the sculpture and uploaded it to you tube for them to see, which can be viewed here

Today I created the vape base that you see above to replace the original ;)

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Thanks @VapeLuvr - i live in Turkey away from my family so I made a video of me making the sculpture and uploaded it to you tube for them to see, which can be viewed here

Today I created the vape base that you see above to replace the original ;)

I like it ....very nice..........you did a great job............

darklowrider

Dec 14, 2016
Turkey
thanks for your comments guys :)

I thought the first one was ok and possibly scored a few points for its "aesthetics" rather than "practical usefulness" but was somewhat limited due to its size/storage so created another base utilising the original sculptured face....

MOAI Sculpture.jpg

all just conceptual fun :thumb:

Attachments

• MOAI Sculpture.jpg
    MOAI Sculpture.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 22

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Nice job on both works of art.............this would look good on anybody's vape

desk...................................................An idea just came to me that you could drill a

hole about one inch deep into the mouth of this head and slide a thin chrome/shiny vaping

pen into it battery end first......just for the appeal.......fore head could also store vape

pens........I know some people vape from these pens and the larger drippers and tanks......I

have a little bit of it all in my collection......just another possibility in a world of possibilities

but a beautiful sculpture none the less....................................

Last edited:

darklowrider

Dec 14, 2016
Turkey
.....An idea just came to me that you could drill a hole about one inch deep into the mouth of this head and slide a thin chrome/shiny vapingpen into it battery end first......just for the appeal.......fore head could also store vape pens........I know some people vape from these pens and the larger drippers and tanks......I have a little bit of it all in my collection......just another possibility in a world of possibilities

but a beautiful sculpture none the less....................................
thanks for the feedback @trucker and certainly food for thought....
The more I look, the more I see a revision 2 base being made lol

I think it would be good to have a battery charger "flushed" in somewhere.... and if we are getting mains electric to the base then should we have some form of LED lighting for evening use, and to better cast shadows etc....

and coil wire holder....

clearly, still plenty of scope for improvements - watch this space.... ;)

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread