Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
well, I don't hate them, and like I said probably mostly the Ti .5Ω makes more heat than I care for (makes my juices taste hot/burnt)

in my mind the Ti .5Ω is not even close to what I build (SS/.75Ω>) with rayon
if circumstances dictated, I could make the Ti .5Ω work and probably be happy
:) but since I have the tech to make it my way (guess I have room to complain) :blush:

:thumb: :2c:
I did not take your post as complaining. LOL. I was just curious as I remember when we talked earlier about how to find a sweet spot with tc, and I thought(to myself) that 25w was way too high for my ejuices(and it was and is). I do use mine on a pico tho as opposed to you using an evic primo mini. I don't know if that makes any difference or not, but since at least one poster(@Beamslider) thinks so, I am wondering what could be the difference between 2 mods to make the tanks perform one way or the other?

hmmm.

:)

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
How do you like the Evic compared to the Pico? Still waiting for mine but I do have SMOKs clone of the Evic and its got
the clumsiest "in hand" feel to it of any mod I've ever held. Literally drop it 3-4 times first hour out of the box.

I prefer the PICO but the evic is ok

I think the VTC mini was very innovative when it hit the market, and still sorta a benchmark for other mods to compare side x side

small hand fit, single 18650
magnetic batt door
Temp Control
Firmware upgradeable
all from one of the big boy manufacturers
at the time the iStick 20w was just becoming the iStick 30w ? ? ? (if I remember right)

the Pico is a fine device, just doesn't fit MY hand :eek:

upload_2017-7-22_19-52-12.png
upload_2017-7-22_19-55-35.png

:img:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I think the VTC mini was very innovative when it hit the market, and still sorta a benchmark for other mods to compare side x side

small hand fit, single 18650
magnetic batt door
Temp Control
Firmware upgradeable
all from one of the big boy manufacturers
at the time the iStick 20w was just becoming the iStick 30w ? ? ? (if I remember right)

:img:
Of the mods you have pictured here Ive got Picos, very pleased with them. Should have my Evic VTC any day now, I don't expect to be excited about the hand feel but I'm sure Joyetechs board and firmware will make up for that compared to the SMOK clone.

Of the 3 that are left the iStick 60 is the most interesting mostly cuz I've heard your high praise for it. If I spot 1 at a great price one day I'll have to snatch it up.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I really like my 60W and I have two!
Hopefully you will enjoy it too!
I'm sure I will. Been wanting one for a while. But I gotta get a grip on this buying binge. Sitting here waiting on 3 new mods at the same time! Wonder if there's an app that disables buy now buttons? :?:

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm sure I will. Been wanting one for a while. But I gotta get a grip this buying binge. Sitting here waiting on 3 new mods at the same time! Wonder if there's an app that disables buy now buttons? :?:
I would buy what I wanted now as our free ride may be coming to a close soon. As you may have heard, the judge in the Nicopure lawsuit handed out a non favorable(to us) decision. So, I am sure the FDA is full steam ahead and we probably will be seeing it in the near future as the August time line for manufacturers is due to set in. I get the feeling that anything coming from China may see a trickle down soon. This is just my opinion but it was something in the briefs from the lawsuit decision that makes me think that. Something about a product labeling to say 'only sold in the US' or 'only to be sold in the US'. Not sure exactly what all that involves but its the first time I have seen that particular wording.

:(

Reactions: TraderX

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I would buy what I wanted now as our free ride may be coming to a close soon. As you may have heard, the judge in the Nicopure lawsuit handed out a non favorable(to us) decision. So, I am sure the FDA is full steam ahead and we probably will be seeing it in the near future as the August time line for manufacturers is due to set in. I get the feeling that anything coming from China may see a trickle down soon. This is just my opinion but it was something in the briefs from the lawsuit decision that makes me think that. Something about a product labeling to say 'only sold in the US' or 'only to be sold in the US'. Not sure exactly what all that involves but its the first time I have seen that particular wording.

Can't give that a like. and no I hadn't heard the case flopped.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
No matter how many you buy, the will eventually wear out or die. The for sale in US could be as simple as it complies with current requirements. So it could be bad or could be not so bad.

At any rate they will just do what some do now....Mark the package electronic parts and ship it.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No matter how many you buy, the will eventually wear out or die. The for sale in US could be as simple as it complies with current requirements. So it could be bad or could be not so bad.

At any rate they will just do what some do now....Mark the package electronic parts and ship it.
I do hope you are right about marking the packages and I have noticed some changes myself to those labels coming from China.

As far as stuff wearing out, everything does eventually. You just need enough to get you through your lifetime and maybe also be able to help those who don't have enough to get them through.
That is my goal anyway.

:)

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

No, I hadn't. Link please?

Reactions: Foggy Road

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

It's definitely not my absolute favorite design, for all things considered, but I'll tell you what. For four years a Billet Box was an absolutely essential piece of equipment for me. I need something about that size, for an easy pocket-fit, in certain circumstances.

A Pico with a Doggy on it, is actually smaller, lighter, either increases or the same battery (Rev3 or Rev4), and only sacrifices a couple ml of juice.

I REALLY like it. Favorite vape? No. Essential for my lifestyle? ABSOLUTELY :)wub: Ding, Ding, Ding).

I do be lovin' all of our options - that's for sure - and it beats the snot out of Marlboro, Newport, Winston & Kool. :thumbs:

20170723_112136 (Medium).jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Has anyone here used OasisVape? I've been tempted to try them for a long time just never have. 40% off Tuesdays. Free shipping Friday's.

They have a deal for 120ml + 30ml for $18.49 shipped (house blends).

Christmas in July sale 24th&25th = 50% off.
(Not sure that deal qualifies)
Pretty good variety of flavors. Choices for VG/PG ratio. Up to 36mg nic & up to 5 flavor shots no extra charge.

Thinking of trying 20mg & 5 shots then cut it to 5mg. If I can get the 50% off I just might go for it.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread