I think its fake liqua ( pictures inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
IMG_2118.JPG IMG_2120.JPG Hi

I bought this bottle from smoking store in my country ( Egypt) but as you see no source ! No date for expired! But i can say its contain nicotine, I cannot also say its good or not because I'm still new and I'm sure American liqua And Europe liqua is the best i just try this bottle and afew from richy company but when I checked there serial number i found it fake and nicotine is 0 , i try fake marlboro contain 12 nicotine but its also bad may be cause they are fake bottles ! I contact the company and they reply me we will contact you after 1 day ! Now its second day without answer!

Any way the best one is unkown source !

If you know any information about this liquid please tell me

Attachments

• IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    487.5 KB · Views: 261

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Something is definitely not right. They don't include nicotine in the ingredients list, yet have marked it 18 mg, so that doesn't make sense. It could be that the shop ordered 0 nic Liqua and added the nicotine after.

You say that when you checked the serial number, "i found it fake and nicotine is 0." If it shows that the nicotine is 0, then it's probably authentic, but it's authentic 0mg Liqua (and nicotine probably added by the shop). If it shows it as fake, then it shouldn't be showing a nicotine level at all.

Either way, probably not a good thing.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Something is definitely not right. They don't include nicotine in the ingredients list, yet have marked it 18 mg, so that doesn't make sense. It could be that the shop ordered 0 nic Liqua and added the nicotine after.

You say that when you checked the serial number, "i found it fake and nicotine is 0." If it shows that the nicotine is 0, then it's probably authentic, but it's authentic 0mg Liqua (and nicotine probably added by the shop). If it shows it as fake, then it shouldn't be showing a nicotine level at all.

Either way, probably not a good thing.

The fake serial for another bottle from ritchy company as i told you all bottle contain serial number my bottle contain 14 and ritchy website asked me to put 20 number !

I contact the company and there is no answer until now

But to be honest i smoke the liqued in this picture i found it good better than liqua from ritchy company cause all. Bottles is fake with 0 nicotine but this bottle i think made by people not a company I don't know if this bottle safe or no but its contain nicotine and tasty !

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
The seller told me its Chinese! I will be honest i was smoking 40 cegaret every day now 5 or 6 he told me its contain nicotine 19 ! I asked wich company ? Witch source ? He told me its Chinese but it help me to smoke just 5 or 6 normal cegaret every day because that i stll using it and its tasty i think mixed fruit do you advice me to use it ?

Before it I bought liqua from richy company nicotine 2/20 ML
Its very bad itry another bottle 0 nicotine! The seller is bad cause he told me all bottles contain nicotine and dont care abou 0 number I bought it and used it its very very bad cause no nicotine and fake when i checked it in gotrichy company website and as i told you i contact the company about this problem but no answer ! There are chinese also

But after i used last bootle contain 19 nicotine/30 ML i found it good and help me to redice bad normal cegarets so i think i shoud try another jucies from nasty company and now i can say to all. New people be carful about liquid because if you want to stop bad normal cegarets you cannot until you found good liquid contain good nicotine so E cig very good and vap also but be care about liqued

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
View attachment 672171 View attachment 672173 Hi

I bought this bottle from smoking store in my country ( Egypt) but as you see no source ! No date for expired! But i can say its contain nicotine, I cannot also say its good or not because I'm still new and I'm sure American liqua And Europe liqua is the best i just try this bottle and afew from richy company but when I checked there serial number i found it fake and nicotine is 0 , i try fake marlboro contain 12 nicotine but its also bad may be cause they are fake bottles ! I contact the company and they reply me we will contact you after 1 day ! Now its second day without answer!

Any way the best one is unkown source !

If you know any information about this liquid please tell me

You have:
Peach flavour from Dekang.
dekang-liquid-in-one-flavor.jpg

IMO: better quality than the RichY liquid.

Enjoy and best of luck.

Cheers
I

Reactions: New smoker

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Last edited:

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Now I understand big thanks to you . I have another question please because i think you are expert in Ecig i bout ego ce5 1100 mAh frist time i used it its works just for 3 hours but my old Ego -t working more than 9 hours and takes more time to recharge

The new ego ce5 charged quickly i think 90 minute so is fake battery ? Or i must put it 8 hours in the charger to make the battery celles active ? I want advice please

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Do both of the batteries charge the same way?
420mah-ego.jpg

The charger above has a recharge rate of 420mAh.
A 650mAh battery will recharge in approx 2-4 hours.
An 1100mAh battery could take approx 4-8 hours to fully recharge.

Do you know the actual manufacture of the batteries?
Did you purchase the batteries from a vendor you trust?

cheers
I

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Hi
I have the charger 100% i got it with Ego c5e he can charge it fast as i told u 90 minutes and working fore 3 hours !

The old Ego T takes 3 hours to charge and working 9 to 10 hours i think old Ego- t is the best and battery very good

Here the pics for new Ego ce5 and my old ego -t you can see the logo on ego -t but the new ego ce5 non logo I don't what is the problem but i heard from another site it must added at charge frist time 8 hours !

My pics for ego c e5 and i think the battery is fake like chinese products

Short one is ego -t 600 mAh slow charger but works 9 hours 1 puff every 5 or 7 second and you can see the printed logo on it

I use the same charger for both but ego ce5 it should take long time if it 1100 mAh

So whats your opinion please ?

Attachments

• IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2164.JPG
    IMG_2164.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2169.JPG
    IMG_2169.JPG
    942.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2165.JPG
    IMG_2165.JPG
    571.6 KB · Views: 24

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
I would agree with you.
Chances are good it is a fake or low quality copy.
The new CE-5 battery has a very short life and recharges too quickly to be 1100mAh.
I suspect it contains a 350mAh-450mAh cell inside.

Use it until it dies and then do an autopsy to reveal the truth.
I think you right but let me try put it in the charge for 8 hours may be it works good ! I will inform you here for any changes happened, thanks very much for reply and helping

Cheers
I

Reactions: Izan

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
A fiend of mine spent some time in Egypt last year. According to him, vaping has been banned but it is not widely enforced. Customs will recognize and seize a kit, but parts of an e-cig shipped separately are ignored. So he bought batteries in one order, tanks in another, liquid in another.

I won't advise you to break your local laws, but people are finding a way to get what they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread