vaporesso nrg flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
commercial juice I'm using.if by steeping you mean soaking it would have been overnight the last few days. have fired down low and up sir. maybe try other coil? and get on to vaporesso?

Steeping is basically just letting your juice sit around in a cool, dark place for a while. When I have to steep my juice I'll open the bottle once a day, squeeze it slightly to get air moving in and out, and then reseal it and put it back. Very fresh juice does tend to have a sort of chemical-ish smell to it. When you vape it the flavor will be OK but kind of weak and you'll get that chemical-ish flavor as well. I tend to keep a lot of juice on hand and end up with plenty of time for new juice to step before I rely on it. It can be frustrating, but also fun as you see (smell?) your juice take on its flavor. It usually gets noticeably better after a few days but can take a week or more for some juices to steep.

Still, I'd try another coil if you have plenty of them laying around and you don't have any other juice to use. Might as well start trying the process of elimination.

Reactions: Glenn j

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Do you mean the manufacturer, or where you bought it, if they'll give you another coil for the one that's not working? It's a little unclear what you are asking. Will they install a new coil while you watch closely? Probably, if you bought it from a B&M, they would. Or, if you are lucky you have a vape store near you who can explain exactly how to do it.... YouTube videos to ensure you are changing to correctly can be almost as useful. If that is even what you are asking, at this point?

Can you provide more details with your question, it would help. :)

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was responding to your question about the vapresso battery. It was unclear in your post exactly what you meant? I apologize if I didn't realize your grand master status, but I don't know you and you are asking very incoherent questions, or perhaps I cannot read your writing style. But you didn't object to being told to WASH OUT your new tanks, and that's very much on the simple side.

I will be happy to bow out, if you'd like. My apologies for underevaluating your knowledge. ;) Best of luck to you.

Anna

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
I was responding to your question about the vapresso battery. It was unclear in your post exactly what you meant? I apologize if I didn't realize your grand master status, but I don't know you and you are asking very incoherent questions, or perhaps I cannot read your writing style. But you didn't object to being told to WASH OUT your new tanks, and that's very much on the simple side.

I will be happy to bow out, if you'd like. My apologies for underevaluating your knowledge. ;) Best of luck to you.

Anna

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
I was talking about coils not batteries so maybe read things better. dont mean that in a bad way I'm by no means a grandmaster. I write perfectly ok. if I wasn't clear i would have apologised.best of luck to you too. so where and what did you not understand? I feel imo your nit picking. your not even replying with answers and that's why I joined here I.e to learn. I've looked at my question again and can't see anything wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread