Vaptio Turbo RDTA 2 in 1 RDTA or RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I didn't see a thread on this tank and after having it for a couple of weeks it definitely deserves one.

RDTA_TANK_2.jpg

RDTA_TANK_4.jpg

RDTA_%E9%9B%BE%E5%8C%96%E5%99%A8-01.jpg

I just did the review for it here: VAPTIO Turbo RDTA review...Medusa killer?

In short this tank beats my Medusa Reborn in a lot of way and takes huge coils, I put a 4.2mm inner diameter triple core fused claptons in mine. I think it looks slick in RDA mode too but still holds 2ml of juice in the reservoir. The flavor and vapor production is very impressive, I really like this tank.

L9JdkRC.jpg

6pgp9b6.jpg

gyXFvsX.jpg

35iPBIO.jpg

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I didn't see a thread on this tank and after having it for a couple of weeks it definitely deserves one.

RDTA_TANK_2.jpg

RDTA_TANK_4.jpg

In short this tank beats my Medusa Reborn in a lot of way and takes huge coils, I put a 4.2mm inner diameter triple core fused claptons in mine. I think it looks slick in RDA mode too but still holds 2ml of juice in the reservoir. The flavor and vapor production is very impressive, I really like this tank.

L9JdkRC.jpg

6pgp9b6.jpg

gyXFvsX.jpg

35iPBIO.jpg
Wow that looks great! When did you sneak this one in? Lol!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Wow that looks great! When did you sneak this one in? Lol!
Lol, Vaptio contacted me about a review a few weeks ago. Have had it for a couple weeks now and have to say it is a winner. The only downside is the proprietary drip tip, don't they know I have a large collection of drip tips....gotta have some extra flair....haha.

It really is a good looking and more importantly great performing tank. I wish they sent me 2, I would send you the extra one [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Lol, Vaptio contacted me about a review a few weeks ago. Have had it for a couple weeks now and have to say it is a winner. The only downside is the proprietary drip tip, don't they know I have a large collection of drip tips....gotta have some extra flair....haha.

It really is a good looking and more importantly great performing tank. I wish they sent me 2, I would send you the extra one [emoji106]

Aww that's so sweet of you! :wub:
Vaptio does look to have some really nice gear! I won a Vaptio subohm tank, haven't received it yet. But wish I could've won a rebuildable instead.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Aww that's so sweet of you! :wub:
Vaptio does look to have some really nice gear! I won a Vaptio subohm tank, haven't received it yet. But wish I could've won a rebuildable instead.
If I can finagle another one then it is yours for sure. I really think you will like it and think your reviews are great.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

RDTA_TANK_2.jpg

RDTA_TANK_4.jpg

L9JdkRC.jpg

6pgp9b6.jpg

gyXFvsX.jpg

35iPBIO.jpg
But is it really any better than the Limitless? I already have 25 RDTAs, and really don't want just another Limitless with a different name...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
But is it really any better than the Limitless? I already have 25 RDTAs, and really don't want just another Limitless with a different name...

That's a tough one, love the Limitless. Vape wise they are real close, I actually have to get my Limitless back from my nephew to compare again though. What I really like about the Vaptio is using it in RDA mode and still having 2ml reservoir. It is just as easy to refill as the Limitless as well and I love the look of it.

Straight up though I would say get the Vaptio if you want the smaller RDA form factor and a different look, really tough to say it is going to be better than the Limitless, that is setting a high bar for sure.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Which one is the best for flavor?
Oh, geez... of course, it's all dependent on the build. However, if you're building with round wire, then the original Limitless is likely gonna make you happy. It's got a smaller chamber as it's 24 mm. All the others are 25 mm. My least favorite of them is the Gold. The bottom air is kind of a joke. Hasn't stopped me from using it, though.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Oh, geez... of course, it's all dependent on the build. However, if you're building with round wire, then the original Limitless is likely gonna make you happy. It's got a smaller chamber as it's 24 mm. All the others are 25 mm. My least favorite of them is the Gold. The bottom air is kind of a joke. Hasn't stopped me from using it, though.

I like the Gold (in stainless of course. lol) I think the bottom airflow is a plus on it. I find the flavor just a bit better than the Limitless +. I use the Gold in my daily rotation. Sucker works really well. Just an opinion.

For some reason the Azeroth (speaking of RDTAs) never has given me good flavor...something off about it and I cannot figure that out. It looks like it should rock the flavor, but something is just flat about it.

Do you have the Azeroth Shawn? Any luck with it?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I like the Gold (in stainless of course. lol) I think the bottom airflow is a plus on it. I find the flavor just a bit better than the Limitless +. I use the Gold in my daily rotation. Sucker works really well. Just an opinion.

For some reason the Azeroth (speaking of RDTAs) never has given me good flavor...something off about it and I cannot figure that out. It looks like it should rock the flavor, but something is just flat about it.

Do you have the Azeroth Shawn? Any luck with it?
Yep. I haven't used it in a while, but I'll dig it out in the next couple days and refresh my opinion.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
The Azeroth RDTA was a big disappointment to me. It was ok to vape, nothing special and looked nice but then it dumped all of the juice down the 510, luckily it didn't brick my mod. Tried to fix it but always had a little bit of juice escape the 510.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
The Azeroth RDTA was a big disappointment to me. It was ok to vape, nothing special and looked nice but then it dumped all of the juice down the 510, luckily it didn't brick my mod. Tried to fix it but always had a little bit of juice escape the 510.

I expected more from CoilArt than what they delivered. Very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread