Angorabbit Vape Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

AciD_RaiN

Oct 5, 2016
Hey everyone :) I wanted to share with you all an honest review from my own perspective on a rather recent product, the Angorabbit vape cotton. I have been and still am in contact with the people over there but that will not change my opinion in any way.

The cotton comes in a sealed bag, like so many other popular cotton brands, and is zip-lock sealable after opening.
K4TQE4.jpg

I7MdHc.jpg

The cotton is in a single 10 gram roll which you can cut to the length you will be needing at the given time.
VT5WvW.jpg

wBbgRu.jpg

The fabric is super soft and a bit fluffy. The color is pure white and without any smell at all. (I should mention though that I have a rather strong sense of smell and I could smell a tiny hint of something chemical from the bag itself but when I opened the second and third bag I could not smell that)
S0a96W.jpg

I'm gonna throw it in a build and throw some comments on each picture.

Just cut it down to the length that suits me for this build.
S6n2Yw.jpg

Split that piece in half and then the half again in half for a 3mm build, and put it in there nice and snug.
koQeDK.jpg

bFKMXS.jpg

As you can see, after I cut it down to length, there is no NEED to fluff it out but I still always do it so why stop now :)
oIuam3.jpg

9QdHdd.jpg

So now all that's left is to throw on some Banana Bondage and start using :D
tguL6N.jpg

z6vHFA.jpg

So after using it for a few weeks I have to say I am impressed. I was skeptical at first and still was for days but nothing went wrong. I've tried in a variety of different RDA's RDTA's and RTA's and it retains the flavor perfectly, it's very absorbent but still I'm not getting any leakage in my RTA's so far. It lasts longer than any cotton I have tried so far and the flavor is great. Did I mention it tastes great? Yeah flavor is the most important in my opinion.

IMPORTANT: There is no cotton taste in the first puffs like with most other brands (of the 9 I have tried)!

If you don't believe me then try it out for yourselves. Cotton is not an expensive part of vaping so check it out ;)

Check out their website: THE BEST E-CIG AND VAPE COTTON PRODUCER——LION ECO-TECHNOLOGY
You can contact Trover from Angorabbit directly: Angorabbit Trover
Check out these coils I'm using from Dorothy, the best flavor coils I've ever tried. Ni80 4 core fused claptons. Ask Dorothy for her prices: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015407763160

And if you wanna check out the crappy video I "tried" to do (I suck at videos) then here it is:

Last edited:

SGLGlobal

Unresolved Status
Aug 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rico_tton

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

AciD_RaiN

Oct 5, 2016
I thought that guy is wrong. I tried to google, there is no this kind of chemical. I start to believe this one is designed for vaping as it's different with other cottons.
Well these are just my opinions on it and they still stand after I've been trying even more brands but my favorite now is Kendo Gold but the only flaw with that is the flavor at first. I still use Angorabbit in between but I have yet to try Cotton Candy and a few other less known cottons.

Rico_tton

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Rico_tton

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.