Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
OMG! I love Amazon! My reminder for Ian & Mandy's anniversary (Sunday) only popped up last night, I ordered them a gift for same day delivery, and it just arrived! Perfect! Bonus - the stickers all peeled off the box cleanly, so all I have to do is wrap it! :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
OMG! I love Amazon! My reminder for Ian & Mandy's anniversary (Sunday) only popped up last night, I ordered them a gift for same day delivery, and it just arrived! Perfect! Bonus - the stickers all peeled off the box cleanly, so all I have to do is wrap it! :)
I love how fast they are. :)

Reactions: Bamrz

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
So the last test went as expected. Kid wouldn't let his window open so he couldn't hear me tell him what lights and such I wanted operated soo that took longer than it should have. Then we get to the parallel parking area. One of the barrels blew into the space soo had to get back out of the car wade through the river of water running ankel deep to get it back were it belonged. :lol::lol: I'm now soaked from the .... down. He goes into parallel parking and hits the barrels.:lol::lol: I love my job just not the stupid people.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
So the last test went as expected. Kid wouldn't let his window open so he couldn't hear me tell him what lights and such I wanted operated soo that took longer than it should have. Then we get to the parallel parking area. One of the barrels blew into the space soo had to get back out of the car wade through the river of water running ankel deep to get it back were it belonged. :lol::lol: I'm now soaked from the .... down. He goes into parallel parking and hits the barrels.:lol::lol: I love my job just not the stupid people.
Just yuck.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
A friend of mine found a nice 7 month old cat wondering in his garage. It was extremely friendly and tame. He tried to find the owner but no one reported it missing. He took it to the vet to see if it was chipped but it wasn't. The vet told him it was a Maine .... breed. Big bushy tail that he held high and pointy hairs on the tip of his ears. So he was looking for a home for it since he already had two cats. I tried to talk Mrs Punkin into taking it but she said no. It has been a month now and I think he is just going to keep it. I know you would rather have a bunny but it sure beats a porcupine! :)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
A friend of mine found a nice 7 month old cat wondering in his garage. It was extremely friendly and tame. He tried to find the owner but no one reported it missing. He took it to the vet to see if it was chipped but it wasn't. The vet told him it was a Maine .... breed. Big bushy tail that he held high and pointy hairs on the tip of his ears. So he was looking for a home for it since he already had two cats. I tried to talk Mrs Punkin into taking it but she said no. It has been a month now and I think he is just going to keep it. I know you would rather have a bunny but it sure beats a porcupine! :)

Too bad I'm full up on cats, Maine Coons are awesome cats! They really act more like a dog than a cat. If it ever comes to me looking for a new furry, that would be my choice!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Tuesday rant. 5:58 am Friday the 21st my FT package landed at my local PO. So after mail delivery on Monday I went to the PO to check on it. Gave the lady a printout of the tracking. She didn't find it. So she checks tracking and gets the same thing I gave her. She said this doesn't have an address on it. I never got tracking updates with an address on it. The sub was on that day she said he probably sent it back. Anyone that orders from FT knows they put a pic of your package under manage your orders. So when I got home I checked. Yep address was on the shipping label. :lol: so the package made it through china customs and US customs but not Mt. Joy PO. :lol::lol:
Rant over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread