Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Sorry about yer pichers, turbo. :(

I use imgur. I have nearly 10,000 pics hosted on there for free. I hope they never pull that bs... :unsure:
I use imgur too. But doesn't fit the guarantee of being future proof requirement.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
from now on I may do just that, photo bucket allowed a bigger picture and allowed the pic to be placed wherever you want in between text easier than an attachment, attachments were not quite as nice, looking back though of course attachments would have been a whole lot better than this :p

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i'm on my third computer since i have been an ECF member - these are unrelated events, just that computers are crap and i'm harsh on them.

Rather than stressing out over pictures, why don't you just ask people that have your mods to post pics of them on here, then you don't have to be a librarian too, other than the ones you personally maintain.
i'm not much into regulated gear at all, but i never tire of the look of some of these ultem mods.

T

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Hi Turbo! Been trying to admire your work with what images survived the photobucket extortion event. Sorry you had to suffer that bs.

Love where you've ended up with the current version and I would very much like to be on your next list when you are ready. Awesome work! I'd be one of those simple vaper types who only needs a dna 75. The C would be wasted on me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really hope to grab one ... Please, where can I enter in contact with mister Turbocad ? I do not dare write to him ...
I try to contact the company by Facebook, just for know where .. but no respond ...
It's the 10's mods I like with no possibility to "maybe" buy one ... :-(

but they are really amazing, beautiful more and more ...

(hope hope hope hope hope .......... i'm not hurry ! :D )

(edit : I'm new on these forum, sorry if I don't understand something, I came here after friends have say it's the right place (the forum) to ask with passionate people ! if someone want explain the details you can come in private with pleasure :) .)

thanks ;-)
have a nice day !

Reactions: Gigdujour

laadam

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
FL, USA
I really hope to grab one ... Please, where can I enter in contact with mister Turbocad ? I do not dare write to him ...
I try to contact the company by Facebook, just for know where .. but no respond ...
It's the 10's mods I like with no possibility to "maybe" buy one ... :-(

but they are really amazing, beautiful more and more ...

(hope hope hope hope hope .......... i'm not hurry ! :D )

(edit : I'm new on these forum, sorry if I don't understand something, I came here after friends have say it's the right place (the forum) to ask with passionate people ! if someone want explain the details you can come in private with pleasure :) .)

thanks ;-)
have a nice day !

Please don't be discouraged, Turbocad is a man of his word and is making sure all of his early followers get a mod as promised. The gates are currently closed as this happens. The group has opened a few times momentarily to let more in and will open again, eventually. Keep watching, he makes a killer mod and hope you get one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
hey so I just want to add a few photos back to this thread since photo bucket decided to ransom all of the images they used to host. originally I thought to just make a new thread but for now I guess I'll just stick with this one because there is still a lot of other info here I guess, anyway, lets see how this works, here are some pics

mP5UKVcjqtRsNNU8pBqbA_ho0zULGGyXrlALnORFUZ59f6bLKo9DNmRGxN_P0DzcDFGz2LQpVH3XG-0N2OIygQHe30P4KRBO3zuc3Rigbv5bg_aynrh3ZbEqCUm6mNX8lvel-cEpUw

Vro9O3cRoS0WpY6CNQotZVNLeNUGlzgj81lEnhQ0E1B0a6WtDyqnG6BflXXey6oaepKdfVmi8LquDrucAKCbACmGhgHRQDkyLcoeAHlda-EAEIlC__tOympuZMi4e89tNunoPAi4eQ

xtfEkcDJg8J0ExxOmXLRNF8BkUOCbLtA8PPrdRoQvAS8Ny_A7k33CB7hCs10XywZS53tXDcO-xrDCAGfngQRL161yUeFjrrgrz3l9BnjkgVv4IB-bzPHuc4BIDdgm32wKmJxOHGdnA

jPtHk51voFQz-D5zsvwhQygeh0DCLys-wbubjQM58Erh_jKa1HGQ7pgKlzqcBtaVI9uZ0Bwyo90bPayQLvalE0mULxiFrfaSouvS8_WQkC-iR59OpyXSW2PDndcaKQdSnTgjnjBYtw

qVnVI0a07EMurvxIZwdnwcpAkDqqyLtEtZRPRN33olpUveAAY_RU2oi56gS0GOxNieJODRJo6pLc3bMg4NMyO5pmlnJzyCj6WcOMr6cTZyKxDxctVLcvhy2KOvVD-9BAgxaHq74kLQ

_s6BtLaFK92WXU_A_Hx0HjCIlIuB3whXrYcxIqZYYPaYzg1MRVcCFZmVNjE23k7DNCPrYJK5Gzelgdsw5PePa0ZIX425RM_wpVp6P3leY8qleOCjuYbDf9iNr8VM3468fsjHR7_j4g

Bxhv-Pz0HMuK926d5pLWw9fl3Y57ZP5a9eXKhXDbJ4m1f8hptF_L7SzaLS0CV1iTfA9mkCN6HnFaupgIVDn5fesiSDFtmu1CJTKrRVT_lWnawdVgvhJVWVRSdCHvabNpKDp2gl-XpA

Vl6yS2JhVmGhZg64GLdQvlic9ZJUIfgABmuGxisSwDwz6SdiopSpOnyR5Dm8038o8rnPBYR1D0V0tQj8HqWERz5YFCYNhz9fICOQ_k-ZmEdyKIGzjRzs2fAD07evBmq7uvZLyt9Ddg

WwkoYDD-kvaVXy5zHUh2OLd4RbRLHNHjm4KUs56Qsgi8_gpzIONN05xr9amODdftN-AB-dcMK8ndJhOMZeAX0uR7tJRXmyCmNBqOYeusgaw8foVmDCF89wW7jxY6kW9ojJRWhoHI7A

EEgL4lIw_a71JXNil3zmOnl5HhqzMO2srljyc7SLoNgeq_F7ZDl6gfNrpMAClFZKaXzSwLGGyhky4jmhVSuE4xnuez8RuvsScTN5m5wkw08wm07JnQS_lihD0vJ1G_Dud97AZ4_1mA

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I no longer do any long waiting lists. what I do now is, when each batch comes up I open a list in my Facebook group for people to X1 and then I do a randomizer to see who actually gets in on the current batch. also what I have been doing up until now for my ECF folks here is just getting them in on the next batch simply by request, but this only applies to ECF veterans and not to anyone who is just going to sign up to ECF now as a new member in just an attempt to circumvent the Facebook X1 list. I try to keep the Facebook group as small as possible so those in the group have a very good chance of getting in on a mod.

the truth here is demand for these mods is pretty high right now and believe me I wish I could just build a mod for each and every one who wants one when they want it, but I am just one guy building these in my basement from scratch in small batches so I can't possibly accommodate everyone who wants one when they want it. up until now the ECF requests have been a small enough amount that I have been able to accommodate them as ECF is where I got my start in this whole thing so this is my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much. PM me and we can work out the details :)

any new member to ECF who requests here can be included in the X1 randomizer list that I run for each batch, and for now any ECF veteran like yourself can PM me and request to be included in the next batch and I will do my best to accommodate. I honestly have NO desire to make my mods hard to get or to deny anyone but it just is what it is, and I really want to try to be as fair as possible to all... many groups on Facebook just try to get thousands of members and don't really care that it becomes impossible for anyone in the group to get a mod, I don't like to do that so I try to keep the group as small as I can with just enough to meet the supply that I can deliver.

believe me it is hard on both sides of the road. it is hard when not enough people want to buy what you are selling, yeah, but for me at least it is equally as hard to have to turn down people who really want my product too because I am just limited in the amount of mods I can make each batch, so I try my best to keep it fair for all as much as I can... these things have really kinda blown up on Facebook and demand is very high there but again I really want to be loyal to those here on ECF who have been loyal to me so I will continue to do the best I can for any ECF veterans as long as I can. for anyone looking to just join up on ECF now to try to get around the whole Facebook thing I will just simply include you in the randomizer list like I do for anyone else there...

Mr B

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
UK Hampshire
John is one of the good guys out there he dose his best for people wanting a mod and I will just say one thing these mod are by far the best mod I have ever used it feels solid in the hand and if you drop it like I have a few times it just fine pick it up and keeps vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread