~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Also, I cleaned up my nautilus Bridge installation "tutorial"...cuz I was bored and a seven picture post just seemed too long.

Behold, the power of the "markup" feature on an iPhone:

801c1e66953f66fc700345d1e7f793cc.png

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
You guys will be fine through W&W...plain packaging, quick to ship. I usually opt for priority or 2 day, sometimes overnight just cus. I do not see the 'dooming' really stopping e-commerce. In fact, most of my purchases this year have been from out of country as new products are not being released in the US.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
It hasn't happened to me yet (knock on wood) but as time moves forward, I keep waiting for the first time.

It's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN.

Unless vendors are willing to mark their packages as containing "cosmetic plastic and metal parts", these packages run the risk of being "searched and seized" by customs, etc.

I'm hoping the W&W packaging is "plain clothes" and has no labeling to give it away...so it can fly under the radar.
Also packages from vendors who use anything "vape/ejuice related" in their name...

Reactions: HBcorpse

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
In the last 2 weeks Ive had 3 packages stolen from the community mail room - yes, my stupidity for not getting a PO box sooner but in 2 years I never had an issue. More vapers or at least more people aware that vape gear for the most part - aint cheap.

Funny thing is it was just orings and condenser plugs - and 1 custom drip tip (this one pizzed me off). Other packages (BB and most mods I have ever bought) go to the office directly or stay at PO for me to pick up. Now - everything - even letters - goes to the PO.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Also packages from vendors who use anything "vape/ejuice related" in their name...
This is just bad business--china is sending over thousands upon thousands of parcels everyday for B&Ms. They do not get stopped. If it is a matter of semantics (which it is), NA vendors just adjust a label they ALREADY use to be more innocuous. Simple solution--and one that creates no issues.

Reactions: HBcorpse

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
After mulling it over, I decided to pull the trigger on the Odis Flow. Can't wait to take it for a spin and see how it compares to the Insider. Since I only have one BB, one of the RTAs will be heading to the classies.
Flavor comparable to exocet, but tighter draw... tightest of them all;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
In the last 2 weeks Ive had 3 packages stolen from the community mail room - yes, my stupidity for not getting a PO box sooner but in 2 years I never had an issue. More vapers or at least more people aware that vape gear for the most part - aint cheap.

Funny thing is it was just orings and condenser plugs - and 1 custom drip tip (this one pizzed me off). Other packages (BB and most mods I have ever bought) go to the office directly or stay at PO for me to pick up. Now - everything - even letters - goes to the PO.
Stealing vape gear? Not in my world... steal a tv, ok, a car, that's fine, but some special order glow in the dark orings? You'd lose a hand for that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
After mulling it over, I decided to pull the trigger on the Odis Flow. Can't wait to take it for a spin and see how it compares to the Insider. Since I only have one BB, one of the RTAs will be heading to the classies.
I can promise you, it will be the Insider heading out...

Meaning it can be dialed down to be the tightest of them all?

Or it's the tightest at its widest setting?

Out of the box, the Flow is tighter than the Insider, and can be adjusted with the AFC to get REALLY tight.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
The Flow arrived today and the testing begins... initial indications are is it's as good as an Exocet so that's good news. Let see how it performs over the next few days! Oh and a few more BB's arrived to join the family!
FlowBuild8.JPG
BBFamily1.JPG

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
WoW! Those are just part of the family? Like to see em all together. :)

A silver one is in the hospital getting a new DNA60 board, a Rat is in a Decse Bag ready for a road trip tomorrow and the Poo is on it's way! :)

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
The Flow arrived today and the testing begins... initial indications are is it's as good as an Exocet so that's good news. Let see how it performs over the next few days! Oh and a few more BB's arrived to join the family!
View attachment 674889 View attachment 674891
Where did you get your Flow? Different engraving.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread