Flavor questions! (Also, shake 'n vape?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Good people of the e-cigarette community, I have another question! (Okay I lied I have two questions.)

Given that I am arguably the least patient person in the known universe... I think it might be wise for me to attempt at least one or two squeezy bottles of instant gratification.

What things in this list might be shake and vapable?o_O

WistfulChipmunks Joose Box
TFA Creme De Menthe
CAP Peppermint
CAP Strawberry Sweet
TFA Ripe Strawberry
TFA Ripe Banana
FA Watermelon
FA Coconut
FA Coffee Espresso
FA Marshmellow
FA Meringue
FA Vienna Cream
TFA Bavarian Cream
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
TFA Koolada
TFA Cotton Candy
TFA Sweetener

Also, bombard me with your most best fruity/sugary flavors that I don't have!

(Because you know, I don't need cupboard space, cupboard space is for people who don't stay up until 1am because they are too excited to try making tasty juices that cause co-workers to peer into their office like "Did a truck of lucky charms crash into a shipping container of whipped cream outside your window or what is even happening in here?")

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Everything you've listed except the creams, Marshmellow & Meringue is shake & vape.
Try Orange, Mango, Tangerine, Honeydew, Cantalope, Peach, Pineapple....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The meringue smells like the sugary milk paste left in the bottom of a bowl of lucky charms...
If I can shake and vape that then my day. It is made.

Reactions: Kenna

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Good people of the e-cigarette community, I have another question! (Okay I lied I have two questions.)

Given that I am arguably the least patient person in the known universe... I think it might be wise for me to attempt at least one or two squeezy bottles of instant gratification.

What things in this list might be shake and vapable?o_O

WistfulChipmunks Joose Box
TFA Creme De Menthe
CAP Peppermint
CAP Strawberry Sweet
TFA Ripe Strawberry
TFA Ripe Banana
FA Watermelon
FA Coconut
FA Coffee Espresso
FA Marshmellow
FA Meringue
FA Vienna Cream
TFA Bavarian Cream
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
TFA Koolada
TFA Cotton Candy
TFA Sweetener

Also, bombard me with your most best fruity/sugary flavors that I don't have!

(Because you know, I don't need cupboard space, cupboard space is for people who don't stay up until 1am because they are too excited to try making tasty juices that cause co-workers to peer into their office like "Did a truck of lucky charms crash into a shipping container of whipped cream outside your window or what is even happening in here?")
FA coffee espresso 1%
FA vienna cream 2% ( i usually use fresh cream, but vienna would add sweetness and a touch of vanilla )

It would be a little creamier and richer after a few days, but perfectly fine shake and vape too imo.

I don't use sweetener, but you could possibly add that if you like it sweeter, or perhaps TFA cotton candy or FA marshmallow.

Last edited:

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Awesome! I'll give these a whirl! :) The coffee scares me a little, but I threw it in there because I love me the taste of some java in the morning so logically, may as well try to vape it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just realized that I have digital scales in my cupboard! (for making DIY body butter and lip gloss and such) and they are the 0.01g kind. I might try out mixing by weight for these wee mini test bottles.

Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Awesome! I'll give these a whirl! :) The coffee scares me a little, but I threw it in there because I love me the taste of some java in the morning so logically, may as well try to vape it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just realized that I have digital scales in my cupboard! (for making DIY body butter and lip gloss and such) and they are the 0.01g kind. I might try out mixing by weight for these wee mini test bottles.
Mixing by weight is awesome!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you want some recommendations for S&V easy peasy eliquids to make...try some of the One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends from OneStopDIYShop. They're ready to be added singly at about 8-10%...to your own PG, VG, and nic base, to make some great-tasting eliquids! I like quite a few of them, but my absolute favorites are: Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Pink Lemonade, and Baked Cinnamon Roll.

Many of us also combine Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte at about 6% each, to make what I call Caramel Latte, and others call Lucky Latte or something else. No matter it's name though...it's delicious!

They also carry the more common flavoring brands (ie. TFA, CAP, FA, etc.), too. They're a good, family owned, smaller company...with fair prices, fast shipping with very carefully packed contents, and an ongoing coupon code for ECF members to use for a discount! It's simply: ECF

ETA: If you'll pick up some TFA Banana Cream or TFA DX Banana Cream...you could make some easy S&V NannerBerry eliquid that I make for friends, too. Several members on here have made it, too, from my recipe and like it. You already have the TFA Strawberry Ripe and the TFA cotton Candy that it takes, too.

Last edited:

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
If you want some recommendations for S&V easy peasy eliquids to make...try some of the One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends from OneStopDIYShop. They're ready to be added singly at about 8-10%...to your own PG, VG, and nic base, to make some great-tasting eliquids! I like quite a few of them, but my absolute favorites are: Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Pink Lemonade, and Baked Cinnamon Roll.

Many of us also combine Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte at about 6% each, to make what I call Caramel Latte, and others call Lucky Latte or something else. No matter it's name though...it's delicious!

They also carry the more common flavoring brands (ie. TFA, CAP, FA, etc.), too. They're a good, family owned, smaller company...with fair prices, fast shipping with very carefully packed contents, and an ongoing coupon code for ECF members to use for a discount! It's simply: ECF

ETA: If you'll pick up some TFA Banana Cream or TFA DX Banana Cream...you could make some easy S&V NannerBerry eliquid that I make for friends, too. Several members on here have made it, too, from my recipe and like it. You already have the TFA Strawberry Ripe and the TFA cotton Candy that it takes, too.

Thanks~ I'll be sure to check that place out, and I love love love banana! I'll put that on my to do list :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks~ I'll be sure to check that place out, and I love love love banana! I'll put that on my to do list :D

Great! I think you'll like OSDIY. There's even a whole thread going about them and their One Stop Flavors and Blends.

By the way, I don't know if you'd tried your TFA Ripe Banana yet or not, but...a few words of caution:

1. It's extremely potent, so use it very sparingly!

2. It will mess up plastics in a heartbeat (ie. syringes as you to draw it out of its vial or bottle, tanks you use it in unless used per #1 in a mix, etc.).

3. It doesn't like to "play well with others" (flavorings, PG, VG, nic base)...unless you add it last to your mix. Tends to make a mix cloudy otherwise and not want to blend well.

I only bought 1 little 8mL vial of it about 1.5 years ago, and I think I still have 6mL of it left. I started buying and using the regular TFA Banana and their DX Banana Cream instead. :thumbs:

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Great! I think you'll like OSDIY. There's even a whole thread going about them and their One Stop Flavors and Blends.

By the way, I don't know if you'd tried your TFA Ripe Banana yet or not, but...a few words of caution:

1. It's extremely potent, so use it very sparingly!

2. It will mess up plastics in a heartbeat (ie. syringes as you to draw it out of its vial or bottle, tanks you use it in unless used per #1 in a mix, etc.).

3. It doesn't like to "play well with others" (flavorings, PG, VG, nic base)...unless you add it last to your mix. Tends to make a mix cloudy otherwise and not want to blend well.

I only bought 1 little 8mL vial of it about 1.5 years ago, and I think I still have 6mL of it left. I started buying and using the regular TFA Banana and their DX Banana Cream instead. :thumbs:

Woah.. soopah nana huh? That's a great tip, thanks!

It might be good that it's potent honestly. God.. I love banana. When I was little I used to be excited about the Banana flavored penicillin they'd give me for ear infections (yes I know how crazy I probably sound but well.. meh)

Also I got this Banana Candy liquid from Vape Wild as a sampler and just.. yum good omg drooling a little..

I will conquer the mysteries of this tankfacemelting deliciousness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread