New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Howdy! Mike nice to have you among us! You will find we have a different attitude toward new members than other sites I have been on. Where you are considered to be an outsider. Not Here! We are all here to have fun and enlighten each other about vaping.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Howdy! Mike nice to have you among us! You will find we have a different attitude toward new members than other sites I have been on. Where you are considered to be an outsider. Not Here! We are all here to have fun and enlighten each other about vaping.

yep, well said

Reactions: MiKeVaPeJoNeS
    Welcome to ECF Mike! I'm glad you joined, and you will have fun and support and also many ways to change and improve your vaping experience!

Hope you stick around!

Anna

Thanks boss man I can see this is also going to become a hobby and the best way for me to remove myself from Smoking cancer sticks thanks for the shout out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Thanks boss man I can see this is also going to become a hobby and the best way for me to remove myself from Smoking cancer sticks thanks for the shout out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better rent a storage unit or buy a shipping container now. Plan ahead, you'll need the space.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: RainSong

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    From my understanding the laws in Singapore are pretty draconian. I think they may have a sub-forum here to discuss such matters too, it might be worth checking out. Some countries have started fines and other problems, if a "non permissible" device is imported into the country, so it's probably good to check out that sub-forum for aid, as well.... Lemme see if I can find it.... Huh I can't find one. This may help, as a start Quick Guide for Importers

I'm sure others will be along to help better :) Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: duostar
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread