The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***update***

Okay, first off the customer service at TPR is amazing!! They sent me lower nic juice to blend the Angel Sauce and Angel Tears I bought a month ago that was giving me a harsh throat hit.

But now… Wow!! Talk about AMAZING flavor!!

I've got 7 wraps of Resistherm with a 3mm diameter, slightly touching at 0.8 ohms and 12 Watts, temperature controlled at 400 degrees.

Hands down the best tasting e-juice I've ever had, and I've spent hours at the local vape shop tasting over 30+ premium flavors.

It doesn't gunk up my coils and there is NOT a saccharine or chemical aftertaste. It's just pure, clean flavor!!

Thanks to Troop and the gang at TPR and you've got a customer for life!

Reactions: MadMixtress

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We are happy that you've found bliss! Goal achieved! Have you tried our Banana Pudding yet? ;-)

#VapeHappy!
#ThePlumeRoomExperience

***update***

Okay, first off the customer service at TPR is amazing!! They sent me lower nic juice to blend the Angel Sauce and Angel Tears I bought a month ago that was giving me a harsh throat hit.

But now… Wow!! Talk about AMAZING flavor!!

I've got 7 wraps of Resistherm with a 3mm diameter, slightly touching at 0.8 ohms and 12 Watts, temperature controlled at 400 degrees.

Hands down the best tasting e-juice I've ever had, and I've spent hours at the local vape shop tasting over 30+ premium flavors.

It doesn't gunk up my coils and there is NOT a saccharine or chemical aftertaste. It's just pure, clean flavor!!

Thanks to Troop and the gang at TPR and you've got a customer for life!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, but if there's a silver lining, it's the outstanding support team over at TPR and Troop and the crew!

I felt like I was really taken care of. They've got a customer for life!

We appreciate your support and patronage!

#VapeHappy
#ThePlumeRoomExperience

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know it's a SpinFuel award winner, but not yet. The Citrus Crema that I just got, reminds me of my childhood!!! Orange push-pops!!

Exactly! I'm surprised that you haven't gotten a sample of Banana Pudding in one of your orders. Make a note on your next order for a sample if you don't order it. You have to try it!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I hate honey :blush: I do like Angel Sauce tho. Something about honey and orange flavors I despise.

Note to self: Do not include honey or orange flavors in AngiBe's order. (I didn't see if you placed an order already- but will keep an eye out.)

Reactions: AngiBe

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HI TPR peeps! Hope all is well. Getting ready to place an order soon. Being out of Peanut Butter Cream Pie and Banana Pudding is driving my CRAZY.

AngiBe! So sorry for the late response. It's been a hectic couple of weeks! We will keep an eye out for your order!

T

Reactions: AngiBe

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, I just dropped some Banana Pudding in the Hussar and… #mindBlown

This might just be new favorite flavor, ever!!

It takes me back to my childhood. It's just like Banana Pudding with some Nilla wafers!!!

Yes! Glad to hear you are vaping happy! We knew that you'd like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread