• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
As Per, will let you know :) Ordered 3 hours ago and dispatched already :thumbs:
Thanks Terry - hope they're both good! :)
The bubble lemon and honey pancake sound nice - might look at those two
A few of them sound rather interesting. I wondered about Sparkling Orange, but I get bored with fruit flavours quite soon - all a good price and low usage too. There's been a few new additions there in recent weeks.
I like the Mexican Fried Ice Cream ..but only when it's fresh. The cinnamon comes out more than I like after some time. If the recipe gets published, I'd consider making it without cinnamon.

There's a new website being completed, and it should be easier to find things then.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
So does FT deliver 30ml plus sized bottles to the UK? Never got an answer before, thats cool tho. I assume they do but would love to have this confirmed. :)
Yes i believe they still do, e pipeman buys a lot of their Liqua range, so maybe he`s the guy to get conformation from :) e-pipeman

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
So does FT deliver 30ml plus sized bottles to the UK? Never got an answer before, thats cool tho. I assume they do but would love to have this confirmed. :)

By the letter of the law it is only illegal for a seller to supply juice in bottles over 10ml within the E.U.
If you are ordering from a non EU country you can purchase as large a bottle as you like.
However having said that,the powers that be, do not seem to have a grasp of the law,so could well end up seizing/returning your package.But surely you would have grounds to object.
I received two 120ml bottles from the U.S last week with no problems and i was charged duty so they should have been aware what they were dealing with.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks for the answer folks, out of interest how much Duty did they charge you Brynglas and how do you have to pay that charge?

20% vat.
But the part i begrudge paying is the £8 collection fee that RM pocket.
If you shop wisely in the U.S they are that much cheaper than we used to be over here anyway.
If you are shopping from China however you probably won't have anything to pay.As your package will be marked accordingly.:)

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Blimey thats a nice racket they have going, so FT wont send a package with any info on it then so they cant tell at a glance?

It will be marked with a low value,just under the vat threshold.The label will read something like "electrical repair kit"

cdbee

Jun 13, 2017
Surrey, UK
Recently used FT for the first time and have to say I was very impressed, think they will be my go to place for hardware from now on.

Now had 2 mods and an RDA (all in seperate shipments) arrive exactly a week later with epacket delivery. Also had one item without epacket arrive after only 8 days which really suprised me. All had valid scratch codes too which I wasn't expecting based on some previous comments I'd seen.

Big fan of how the package is labelled too having been stung a few times for tax + admin charges in the past when buying stuff from outside Europe.

Still buying e-liquids from B&M shops so don't feel too guilty about cutting out the UK supply chain for everything else. To be fair the liquids on FT don't look too appealing or I might be tempted to buy from them as well.

cdbee

Jun 13, 2017
Surrey, UK
I would be interested to know about the quality of Ft liquids, Some look ok and $9 for 100ml its a good deal.
Out of inerest Cdbee how did they mark your packages?

Although I'm sure no-one is snooping around here I don't know if it's right to go into too many details other than to say they didn't put a single thing that was likely to arouse interest.

Many overseas websites (mostly US based from personal experience) err on the side of caution when filling out the customs label to protect themselves. FT seem to err very much the other way to protect the recipient.

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
Although I'm sure no-one is snooping around here I don't know if it's right to go into too many details other than to say they didn't put a single thing that was likely to arouse interest.

Many overseas websites (mostly US based from personal experience) err on the side of caution when filling out the customs label to protect themselves. FT seem to err very much the other way to protect the recipient.

*taps nose* Enough said, thank you.

Reactions: Banger696
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread