ECF Veteran
Verified Member

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good morning, Fran, Dale, Sara, Joey, Shadow, OBG, and others when you get here.

Another 100º day today and through the weekend it looks like. All with feels like of around 110. This is really getting old. My water project is done! I just caved in the grease trap, and ran the kitchen drain straight to the sewer and have it mostly covered up now. Just a little bit more to cover this afternoon, then clean up. So glad that's done. Tomorrow, I think we're going to Houston. Going to the museum of natural history. Haven't been to a museum in about 5 decades. Should be a nice, enjoyable time and no work! Have a great day all, and stay cool!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, Fran, Dale, Sara, Joey, Shadow, OBG, and others when you get here.

Another 100º day today and through the weekend it looks like. All with feels like of around 110. This is really getting old. My water project is done! I just caved in the grease trap, and ran the kitchen drain straight to the sewer and have it mostly covered up now. Just a little bit more to cover this afternoon, then clean up. So glad that's done. Tomorrow, I think we're going to Houston. Going to the museum of natural history. Haven't been to a museum in about 5 decades. Should be a nice, enjoyable time and no work! Have a great day all, and stay cool!
    Just what the doctor ordered! :thumbs:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning Dale, Shadow, Fran, Sara, OBG, Joey, Paul, Robin, and all the Lurkers. :wub:
    Later than normal getting here. ;)

How come they always blame it on the dog then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Huh, not sure about that one?? Lol's. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:

I hope you're all still sleeping :sleep:

It's 82 degrees at 4:30 in the morning!:eek:
    Oh gosh, that's not good to be that warm that early. :(

Good morning everyone :)

I need to get a new bed today :blink:
    What's wrong with your bed??

Paul, I sure hope you all get some relief soon with those miserable temps!!!
    Glad you got that job out of the way!! It's no fun when the kitchen sink isn't usable. Been there, got that t-shirt.

Have a great time tomorrow!! Sounds like fun!!

Mornin' luvs :wub:

Blood draw this morning then nothing until Thursday. Side effects are all gone so a week of normalcy to look forward to :banana:

Have a marvelous FRIDAY!!!! :w00t:
    Sooooooo happy for you!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good afternoon lurkers :wub:

Yay!! Some down time for you. I hope you have a great time at the museum. :) glad to hear you finished the water project.

Mornin' luvs :wub:

Blood draw this morning then nothing until Thursday. Side effects are all gone so a week of normalcy to look forward to :banana:

Have a marvelous FRIDAY!!!! :w00t:
    Happy to hear your side effects are gone. :) Good luck today with the blood draw. (((Hugs))) Thinking bout ya all the time and sending good healthy vibes your way. Hope that's not creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread