Status
Not open for further replies.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Tbh, the only recent atty that a ton of people liked that I thought was mediocre at best, is the Engine Nano. Shelved it after 4 builds and a week and a half.

I have to agree 100% on the Engine Nano...I just cannot get any good flavor from mine. I am curious to the amount of 'love' people give that atty. I know it's easy fill etc, but only so-so on the flavor. "So-so" on flavor just doesn't cut it for me if an atty is to stay in my active lineup. Got to be very good to great flavor to make the cut. The E. Nano just didn't make it.

Thanks for a great upfront review on the Bellus v2. Those coils looked very well done! On my to buy list.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I have to agree 100% on the Engine Nano...I just cannot get any good flavor from mine. I am curious to the amount of 'love' people give that atty. I know it's easy fill etc, but only so-so on the flavor. "So-so" on flavor just doesn't cut it for me if an atty is to stay in my active lineup. Got to be very good to great flavor to make the cut. The E. Nano just didn't make it.

Thanks for a great upfront review on the Bellus v2. Those coils looked very well done! On my to buy list.
Thanks brother!

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I'll be rarranging/wicking tomorrow.
    I'm interested to see how it goes as they will be not far off the deck at all.
    Keep us updated
    Both yours & mine shipped at about the same time tracking still at CNBJSD,China, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Reactions: MMW

MMW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    Keep us updated
    Both yours & mine shipped at about the same time tracking still at CNBJSD,China, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
    Good morning! So I moved them down so they are 1.5mm(roughly) off of the deck. Also trimmed the wicks back to compensate for the drop.

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    mine also arrived....had some initial trouble wicking it....took me 4 tries....key is to keep the wicks really short, else it leaked on me....but it seems fine now....it's a pretty nice vape, but think I'll play with the coil placement to see if it can improve further:

edit: dang still no good....leaking on refill.....I've got the Bellus wicking down to a teeth, but this one gives me trouble....back to try once more...any tips would be appreciated...

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    The thing about the Bellus v1 was the ease of using a single coil and a small 22-23 mm build so it fit on anything. This one, other than the side airflow, seems like any other dual Velocity deck 25 mm tank on the market, of which there are loads. Is there anything in the version that stands out as a must have performance?

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    well I have to say: it's pretty decent, almost on par with my Aromamizers, but it is more difficult to wick (but maybe that's just me, I just got it today).....I like it alot, but it won't replace my Aromamizers on the no 1 spot of favorite atty's yet...and maybe not even the second spot that's being held by the Bellus V1.
    Still you can do alot worse....it is pretty nice...
    Still shame on UD for forgetting the single coil option..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread