Good atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Is that an MTL device you are using? I ask because I have DTL devices with relatively free air flows so no matter how hard I draw it wouldn't flood the coil. However if the airflow was being restricted such that drawing hard would create a vacuum to the coil then yes I can see it causing more juice to flow.
I do have a nautilus but i don't use it so no i use dtl devices (tfv8 BBB, Fat scylla sv).
I have no idea if you can flood these but i don't draw hard or fast enough for it to happen would be my guess (plus,i don't really wanna find out if they can flood xD)

Did get dry hits and tasted a burnt coil before so i know what those are like (sickening would describe it best)

Reactions: Letitia

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I like the Baby better. I find the CB is just simply too much vapor to actually be able to enjoy it, between coughing that is. :confused:
Ahah funny story: my vape shop i currently go to dosen't have the tfv12 cloud beast king when i asked why they said it's way too overkill for like 99% of the population,he further added he didn't thought the flavor wasen't quite good on it and the coils are too expensive to resell them in a shop. They can get it for those who want it but they tell those people how much it's gonna cost and reffer them to buy those online instead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread