Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Ok give us all the info you can. Have you had other builds in it?
Did you pulse it?
What kind/brand of ss or where did you get it. There are subpar wires out there.
26 sounds ok but you didn't list what resistance it reads. Also wicking can be an issue, if there isn't enough wick you could have a dry area or basically a Hotspot that's not getting wet.
Give us all the info you can, and maybe a pic of the build if able.
I'm sure we can figure it out when we all put our heads together so don't give up yet. We have all had a head scratcher or 20 lol.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Ndowens

Jul 22, 2017
Ok give us all the info you can. Have you had other builds in it?
Did you pulse it?
What kind/brand of ss or where did you get it. There are subpar wires out there.
26 sounds ok but you didn't list what resistance it reads. Also wicking can be an issue, if there isn't enough wick you could have a dry area or basically a Hotspot that's not getting wet.
Give us all the info you can, and maybe a pic of the build if able.
I'm sure we can figure it out when we all put our heads together so don't give up yet. We have all had a head scratcher or 20 lol.

Right now .261 and yeah my coil wasn’t exactly even. Some of the wires may be higher lower idk lol. First time of building twisted and I’m sill new the the idea of building on my own rta. The brand of wire is I believe kidney puncher. Bought it at a local shop. I did pulse it and it seemed mostly right on if not perfect atleast in the middle the outside wire that goes to lead didn’t get as red

Off topic I ordered a Serpent SMM as it seems to be easier to build on and so many seems o say flavor is great on it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Right now .261 and yeah my coil wasn’t exactly even. Some of the wires may be higher lower idk lol. First time of building twisted and I’m sill new the the idea of building on my own rta. The brand of wire is I believe kidney puncher. Bought it at a local shop. I did pulse it and it seemed mostly right on if not perfect atleast in the middle the outside wire that goes to lead didn’t get as red

Off topic I ordered a Serpent SMM as it seems to be easier to build on and so many seems o say flavor is great on it too

People will be chiming in with questions on the wire, wraps, and other info. One thing I always tell someone who is new to building is go with just a single strand coil. Learn how to walk before you run. It's a lot easier to fix a problem with single strand than multiple strands.

Does the taste your getting taste like it may be burnt? Like Hightech Redneck says, there could be a spot where the cotton isn't getting the coil wet and creating a hotspot. Or, it could be that there is too much cotton so it is packed tight not allowing the juice to wick properly so the juice isn't getting through the cotton in the coil which could create a spot where the cotton is "semi-dry" and the coil ends up scorching the cotton which would result in having to re-wick your coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread