Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey all! Great to see @always9988 and @woita back among us. :)

It's been non-stop deadlines with more ahead. When I first started out, deadlines made me half mad. Now that I'm fully mad, they are less bothersome. I've had times when there were no deadlines - and that was a lot worse. No deadlines was a scary time.

@MrPicC - You and your family are in my thoughts. Your challenges are hard to face. I've been there. No one who's working so hard should face financial stress like that just because they got sick. I won't rant here. But I want to. :-x

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening y'all. Not much to say here, one of the longest days I've had in a while. Need to get my son's meds readjusted, just when you find a happy spot they grow an inch or three and suddenly doesn't work anymore. When they don't work he is far more than a handful. Add in both kids are more than ready for school to start and we've reached the point of summer where they're driving each other (and me) absolutely bonkers.

Anyway, have gone through more than a couple tankfuls of juice today haha. Hope all are well or at least getting along ok. Smooches y'all
They have more energy than they know what to do with. My sympathies. :)

Good morning Army.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
What is wrong with men? Lol..

I have a perfectly clean kitchen, all dishes done nothing on the counters except 1 thing. A spoon. Earlier I wanted a bite of ice cream, so I got a spoon out and got a spoonful of ice cream, put the ice cream away and savored the bite. Was all I wanted. I set the spoon next to the sink ready for washing next time I did dishes. (Not washing just one spoon)

So, hubby goes in the kitchen, I didn't ask why, and a couple minutes later asked me what I used that spoon for and was the spoon safe? Lol.. I said what spoon? As I had forgotten at the time about my stealth ice cream bite.. then I remembered and said I used that spoon for a bite of ice cream..

He then said good, it's safe then.. so I said what on earth do you mean? And he said, I just used it, and I thought about it and wanted to make sure you hadn't used it for cleaner or something toxic..

He did, he picked up the ONLY dirty spoon in the ENTIRE HOUSE and used it for baking soda and stuck it in his mouth! (it's what he does for heartburn)

Who does this with a crapload of CLEAN silverware just laying around in drawers?

Lol.. men!

Bwahahahaha!

It's a case of do first then wonder if they should have done it...

Good morning!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Say retic, I cannot find black currant.

were you looking for the AC or DC type?? AC is white and black while DC is red and black, but the DC type is just one way, while the AC flops back and forth making it hard to distinguish which is actually the forward currant ;)

I usually find black currant in the jelly isle ( where you cant vape)... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
got me a new hobby... POing drivers of pickup trucks with sunburnt necks... I ride in the left lane doing about 2-3 mph over the speed limit ( 72 or so in a 70) and see if I can get them to flip me off as they go by... so far I have 5 :evil:

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im still wondering why they feel they have the right to do 15-20 over the speed limit... o_O

and its not just a few of them, its like 90%...

KK, are there speed limits in Texas?? the Texas drivers in La. seem to have no regard for speed limits here... I have yet to see a texas driver do the speed limit on I-10...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
got me a new hobby... POing drivers of pickup trucks with sunburnt necks... I ride in the left lane doing about 2-3 mph over the speed limit ( 72 or so in a 70) and see if I can get them to flip me off as they go by... so far I have 5 :evil:

Hahaha.. now THAT'S boredom!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Evening.... I hate plumbing issues...Darn shower faucet is leaking to the point I have to leave the main water off unless I'm going to use it. It has to be changed and I can't do anything about it till Saturday.:mad: Just another nuisance.

is it hot or cold water leaking from the shower head?... its most likely the seat seal on the stem of the valve... probably worn thin or cracked/split... you will need a faucet control socket set ( large deep "sockets" for removing the stem valve)... also will require a new washer and possibly a new seat ( which requires the seat removal tool looks like a large allen wrench)

if the leak started "instantly" its the seal has split... if its been slowly building up ( leak volume), its the seal and seat

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Im still wondering why they feel they have the right to do 15-20 over the speed limit... o_O

and its not just a few of them, its like 90%...

KK, are there speed limits in Texas?? the Texas drivers in La. seem to have no regard for speed limits here... I have yet to see a texas driver do the speed limit on I-10...

Yep, there are speed limits here. We consider them to be advisory only. ;)

Actually, I drive about 3-4 mph over the limit on the freeway. That way I'm making decent time, but no worries about getting a ticket. I'm especially careful when I'm driving in Louisiana, as the cops there LOVE giving tickets to drivers with Texas tags.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Yep, there are speed limits here. We consider them to be advisory only. ;)

Actually, I drive about 3-4 mph over the limit on the freeway. That way I'm making decent time, but no worries about getting a ticket. I'm especially careful when I'm driving in Louisiana, as the cops there LOVE giving tickets to drivers with Texas tags.

TBH I understand why....

Users who are viewing this thread