Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good afternoon. Blood tests and hairs cut. Now on to laundry and laze around.
(Deja vu)
We went to the VA yesterday for blood tests, I don't have any hairs to cut, Mrs Punkin is doing laundry and I'm being lazy goofing around on the computer! :) Good afternoon...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Ready for fall can't wait to start using the oven again. with just one window ac we don't use the oven.
Not sure if I can like that. I use the oven on cooler days, but not on hot/muggy ones. We run a fan in front of the basement stairs to push the cool air up. Can you do that?

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good morning Dr appointment at 10:00 then back to the rat race. VK went toooo fast.

Time flies by when you are having fun and goes really slow when you are at work! :) Did you get the other 20 boards installed yet?

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Will be working in Reading next week. They just cant keep that site staffed.

Did you reapply for Lancaster? Depending on what part of Reading they send you into, ya might need your carry permit. :lol:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning Dr appointment at 10:00 then back to the rat race. VK went toooo fast.
Doesn't it always go too fast??

No and I miss calculated. there's 5x7 or 35 todo yet. Need time for a Lowes or Home depot trip. :lol: I'll Make a real list this time. Guess list didn't quite work. :lol::lol:
I don't stress too much about lists any more, we have a Lowe's that I could walk to (yeah right! :lol:) Anyway, it's SUPER close! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread