Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Not strictly a pod mod, but i think its a device that will appeal to users of this segment. Feedback from users so far has been extremely positive.

2ml capacity
    0.6 ohm coils, with a 1.0ohm coil in development
    Vacuum and button firing
    650mah inbuilt battery
    Optional charging dock

Aspire Breeze - Aspire

aspire_breeze.jpg

Aspire-Breeze-AIO-Kit---650mAh_12_eff9ab.jpg

Last edited:

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    I saw that. The problem is that it has a 650 mAh battery and a 2 ml juice capacity so it is competing with some very low end devices. Add in that changing atomizers is a pain in the .... and the thing is rounded on the bottom so it won't stand up unless put in the (bought separately) charging dock. My Vaporesso Aurora fills this niche with the same battery life, a 1.2 ml tank, a 1.4 Ohm ceramic atomizer, and a much better form factor. You can get it for about $25 USD.

Vaporesso-Aurora-Vape-Starter-Kit---650mAh_12_c0a146.jpg

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    My Vaporesso Aurora fills this niche with the same battery life, a 1.2 ml tank, a 1.4 Ohm ceramic atomizer, and a much better form factor. You can get it for about $25 USD.

Your Aurora won't be long for this world as Zippo is sending cease and desist letters to all shops who they find selling it. And rightfully so.

Reactions: listopencil

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Your Aurora won't be long for this world as Zippo is sending cease and desist letters to all shops who they find selling it. And rightfully so.

LOL, no, my Aurora will be around as long as it lasts. A cease and desist letter won't cause it to stop functioning. And they had no luck with Ronson, did they? Ended up buying it out. They might have a legitimate gripe with Fumytech people over the Ezipe though. I think 'Ezipe' is a little too on the nose.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com
    Having owned an iCare, I can say the breeze is far more reliable. I get about 4 days out of a coil. Zero spitting, zero dry hits, and only a trace of gurgling after a refill. The downside is the airflow, it is definitely not a MTL device.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I've owned both Icare and the Breeze. In my opinion the Breeze is far superior to any Icare product with the ic 1.1 coil. But it is not a mtl with the current coil. I'd be curious to try a 1 ohm coil if they develop it.

Reactions: V43L1N

aclu3

Aug 31, 2017
    Not strictly a pod mod, but i think its a device that will appeal to users of this segment. Feedback from users so far has been extremely positive.

2ml capacity
    0.6 ohm coils, with a 1.0ohm coil in development
    Vacuum and button firing
    650mah inbuilt battery
    Optional charging dock

Aspire Breeze - Aspire

View attachment 675167
    View attachment 675169

Hi! I don't know exactly how forums work but I knew I'd be able to find the solution to my problem by joining this, as I've searched google for the answer and NOPE.

I used to date someone a few years back when vaping blew up and to quit smoking him and I visited a reputable vape shop and became fast friends with the staff and he eventually started working there. Of course, we've broken up and I was stuck with all of my hot vape items from about two years ago...my main device being an Aspire Plato. LOVE this thing and it's hard for me to find something new that I love equally. I can't go to him for help or questions anymore so here I am.

I bought an Aspire Breeze for vaping at work because of the higher nicotine level needed and it's compact and has a cap! So I can easily keep it in my apron. ANYWAY. It came in the mail, I filled it to the max line, made sure it charged fully, let the juice hang out in the tank for over 15 minutes to be safe...went to take a draw(drag) and it produced ZERO vapor! I tried the fire button as well...it lights up and everything but seriously there isn't any vapor. And to note, it didn't even flood. I'm lost...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread