Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Warm hands, hot LOLLS!

Yaay, mah Dings!

Wait a sec, ceecee. I'm not much in favor of "weighing in" (if ya know what I mean ;) ). (I have a hate/hate relationship with anything that smacks of a scale.) :facepalm:

I promise you, that I actually spent NO time whatsoeverz on the naming. And I love the Ding'ette interpretation of the Eggalolls!!!! WooooooooooooooooT! :D

KD approved, and then some! :thumbs:

Hey now, you can't just go renaming them. Our darling Kat put a lot of careful thought into what to call them before settling on Egg Rolls! :p

NEENER NEENER NEENER! :D :D :D :D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
so I got me some of these ProCL coils, and I have to say they're different & I'm impressed !
was surprised how tight the air draw was (small center hole on the vertical coil)

it IS made of SS wire so it can be used TC or Watts mode - and cotton wick

so I prime it up and fill the 2ml eGo ONE tank and tote away
now I am not a MtL vapor'er anymore, so it is all a weird situation...

but playing around with it, and after it 'broke in' I can say it works very well and all 'yous' that vape that style, or don't "MAKE" your own coils
and just want to use SS for TC or what ever, this .6Ω SS ProCL is the real deal... :thumbs:

upload_2017-8-17_0-22-50.png

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm working on separating for my buddy who's coming to visit this weekend. I've pulled the stock coils from the ones I'm not planning on giving her, so she'll have a "stash" of her own.

Lucky buddy, and (as always) generous you!

so I got me some of these ProCL coils, and I have to say they're different & I'm impressed !
was surprised how tight the air draw was (small center hole on the vertical coil)

but playing around with it, and after it 'broke in' I can say it works very well and all 'yous' that vape that style, or don't "MAKE" your own coils
and just want to use SS for TC or what ever, this .6Ω SS ProCL is the real deal... :thumbs:

Procils, eh? Hmmmm... And Puffz, they will fit beautifully in my BELOVEDS, the Eggies?

.6Ω? But but but! I'd be SUBOHMIN'!!!!!! :shock:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Procils, eh? Hmmmm... And Puffz, they will fit beautifully in my BELOVEDS, the Eggies?

you bet your sweet bippy, fit in like a champ - work remarkably good - rather tame I'd say for a subby .6Ω ...
upload_2017-8-17_3-33-35.png
upload_2017-8-17_3-34-26.png

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Niner Niner Niner? Nope I'm a Bears fan.:blush:

Would you like your Quarterback back ("Back back back back...!"). :lol:

Mammamia it's could gonna be a long (short?) year in Miami. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

Round up to 1.0. Good enough for gubmint work!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (count 'em).

And PICK 'em too (lol!). ;)
    Oh, I get it now, you mean the guy that retired to become a broadcaster, then decided to come out of retirement to prevent your team from having a QB. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and since we seem to be getting off topic...ummmm, nothing really to say about the CLR coils, because I'm currently blowing clouds with my Boreas.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Oh, I get it now, you mean the guy that retired to become a broadcaster, then decided to come out of retirement to prevent your team from having a QB. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and since we seem to be getting off topic...ummmm, nothing really to say about the CLR coils, because I'm currently blowing clouds with my Boreas.

Yeppers. That one. We're in trouble...

I'm surrounded by CLRs (with some other goodies thrown in). I just LOVE the 1.0's! Game changers (moi).

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco

I also bought a pack of 5 of these after someone recommended them on this thread. Just arrived from China this Tuesday.

I concur these are great coils...

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I also bought a pack of 5 of these after someone recommended them on this thread. Just arrived from China this Tuesday.

I concur these are great coils...

yepper, heard the peeps talk about it and thought " I NEED TO KNOW "

SS/Cotton that fits the ego-rolls works for me {.6Ω-SS-single wire-vertical} tight MTL draw

so all the peeps that wanna use such without having to build, has the option (TC or Watts)
    and now that I know, I can recommend an alternative to Building CLR's

:img: all is good for the eGo ONE tank system :img:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    yepper, heard the peeps talk about it and thought " I NEED TO KNOW "

SS/Cotton that fits the ego-rolls works for me {.6Ω-SS-single wire-vertical} tight MTL draw

so all the peeps that wanna use such without having to build, has the option (TC or Watts)
    and now that I know, I can recommend an alternative to Building CLR's

:img: all is good for the eGo ONE tank system :img:

Alls I know is that my dayum Trontees FINALLY Jeannie-blinked themselves from Singapore to Jamaica today. Two plus weeks they stood in silent motion, but have now departed the borough of Queens for my home, 'bout 35 miles from there.

I should get them in another two weeks, I expect, and I'm DYING to know WHAT I'm getting (as opposed to what I ordered, based on anecdotal information in this thread).

:pop:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Alls I know is that my dayum Trontees FINALLY Jeannie-blinked themselves from Singapore to Jamaica today. Two plus weeks they stood in silent motion, but have now departed the borough of Queens for my home, 'bout 35 miles from there.

I should get them in another two weeks, I expect, and I'm DYING to know WHAT I'm getting (as opposed to what I ordered, based on anecdotal information in this thread).

:pop:

It looks like mine were shipped China Post :shock:

It'll be about 2 more months before I get them :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread