Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sorry, I did misread your leaking comment.

My advise about filling more (what I would want) was intended for anyone buying Hussar RDTA. Shoulda made that clear. I know you're cool with yours.

BTW there actually is an RDTA which comes with an optional BF pin going to the deck, not the tank: the Ashura. Works either as a top fill RDTA or BF rda. Kind of an oddball. Though you could fill the tank with one flavor then squonk a different flavor when it runs out. Coffee then tobacco perhaps? :)

View attachment 679391

I remember seeing that and thinking it would be Very Cool if it was Side Airflow instead of Top Airflow.

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Here is something Interesting...

8607202-3.jpg

$9.03 DO Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 24mm diameter / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Kinda a Big, Post-less NarDa.

Hmmm. And dual coil capable like the O-Atty V2.

Reactions: zoiDman

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Have you seen the new YFTK nextera RDTA , BF
Has the juice well as well as bf theres a lot more RDA bf,s coming out recently along with a lot more bf mods even Stabwood for 129usd on efuntop
cd66c2c4d67b0bb0de01485c70fd6010.jpg
55eed17d64f1feaf80c549b788b21ecc.jpg
1a9ded1477de215f59149d61ba91b64a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

That one caught my eye too. Ordered it the day it was listed. Still waiting for it. :closedeyes:

Screenshot 2017-08-17 at 11.17.47 AM.png

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I remember seeing that and thinking it would be Very Cool if it was Side Airflow instead of Top Airflow.

I thought so too, generally not liking top air. But I've found myself using it a lot now that I switched to a more aggressive coil (fused N80 clapton) and removed the AFC ring. Of course I also fixed the BF pin so it fills the tank. Now I really like the little oddball. :)

IMAG2493_picmonkeyed.jpg

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I thought so too, generally not liking top air. But I've found myself using it a lot now that I switched to a more aggressive coil (fused N80 clapton) and removed the AFC ring. Of course I also fixed the BF pin so it fills the tank. Now I like the little oddball. :)

View attachment 679573

Gotta say that Bulging Tank is pretty Cool Looking!

Reactions: TheWestPole

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wow. Turning into a great resource. He deserves some kind of prize.

I hear you. I can't tell you how much BF Stuff I have looked at/bought because of Motoblue. FT should be sending him Anything "BF" for Free for Life for all the work he has done.

Just Curious.

But are you the Same MotoBlue who maintains those Bottom Feeding threads on Fasttech?

I have just received an email from Efun - the RDA is fixed!! So one to avoid.

hi,
The RDA fixed on the mod, cant remove. thank you!

Yes ZoiDman, the same MotoBlue - just added Armor 1.0 style RDA to the list.

Squonking at Fasttech: FastTech Forums

Then let me extend a BIG Thank You for all the Time and Effort you have put into it.

Can't tell you How Many great leads I have gotten on BF Stuff for that Thread.

:thumb:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Reactions: zoiDman

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
This interests me. It's like an O-atty airflow but bigger holes...hmmmmm.
What the heck is it a clone OF? It says "DO Style" - who makes a "DO"?

It's a clone of the CoilArt DPro. I have 4 authentic DPros and they are great. Good price on the authentic too, I don't really see why you'd take a chance on clone quality to save only 20 bucks. But that's just me.

Reactions: benley73

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh, lol - no wonder it's familiar. I am running a DP Pro and like it so far, too.
I agree - I don't tend anymore to get tempted by quite as many clones. Only maybe for those $150 if you can even get one RDA's. I might be totally done with clone mods...I grabbed a couple from curiosity and found them unusable.

It's a clone of the CoilArt DPro. I have 4 authentic DPros and they are great. Good price on the authentic too, I don't really see why you'd take a chance on clone quality to save only 20 bucks. But that's just me.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
That one caught my eye too. Ordered it the day it was listed. Still waiting for it. :closedeyes:

View attachment 679571

Wow, what a sweet little RDTA. Beautifully made, fit and finish is perfect. Bottom feed working well. A cinch to build on. Tank slides up easily so you can pull the wick down with tweezers. Included DT felt a tad short to me so I swapped out.

First build: twisted Kanthal 28g 3mm .6 ohm. Warm, flavorful, especially smooth vape. So smooth I'll definitely be trying a more aggressive coil at some point, something I probably wouldn't do on a horizontal coil O-Atty 16 for example.

Smitten ATM...

IMG_20170823_003601_picmonkeyed.jpg
IMG_20170823_003638_picmonkeyed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread