The REO Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Just wanted to chime in on the mistake that was made on the order, I have ordered stuff from Rob and mistakes were made, he also made them right...Eric will make mistakes, none of us is perfect...the measure of us is how we handle them. WAY TO GO ERIC!;)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Dan, you do want a p67!!!

I probably will end up buying a supervein p67 soon. What prompted me to buy another grand SP is there are only about 5 left and from what Eric said. There is Kawasaki green, orange, purple, black anodized, and I believe black wrinkle left. Rob told me he didn't plan on making anymore SP and Eric has indeed confirmed the same. I didn't really have the extra cash to buy a grand this week but I wanted at least one more SP. so heads up to anyone wanting a new SP this is your last chance.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
The difference is the height of the 510.
Grands lp sp.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
@Eric Parlin - nicely handled, sir :thumb:

System shakedowns for a change like this is par for the course. Excited to see the new site (reeeaallly considering a SV of some sort... ah, who am I kidding... reeeaally considering WHEN I get a SV of some sort).

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Need some suggestions. Fixing to coil up the new authentic O16. My normal coil is 7 wrap 29ga. Kanthal at 1.5 for 1.0 ohms. Ok, Ok, I'm a wuss. What works good for you peeps that use the O16???

30 gauge kanthal 2.5mm with 5 or 6 wraps is somewhere around .9 - 1.0 ohms.

Though for many months I've been using a capton 30/30/30 coil at 2mm 5 wrap is around .76 ohms.

Reactions: TraderX

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
:) What a a SP???

K.. never heard anyone mention it as a standard profile or SP grand in all my years heh.

Speaking of SP does anyone know if the little Igo atty on the site will fit one. I am going to try to get my old VV running again and my old one broke. Don't want to blow a lot of money on one in case I can't get it to work.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Papa, whats up, bud?

Hey, brother :toast:

I'm up to my armpits with property improvements. Took down almost an acre of trees (not to worry - plenty more where they came from). New garage/shop about halfway built - the roof will be my main solar array. Orchard trees and chickens waiting in the wings. For shiggles, whatever time is left over has gone into building my mesh network IoT stuff (smart home, but geekier - I'm pretty sure the garden will someday become self aware).

How's with you? The new gig settled down for ya?

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Need some suggestions. Fixing to coil up the new authentic O16. My normal coil is 7 wrap 29ga. Kanthal at 1.5 for 1.0 ohms. Ok, Ok, I'm a wuss. What works good for you peeps that use the O16???
I played around for a while with different gauges and ID's and settled on dual 1.4ohm coils for a net 0.6 to 0.7ohms with 28awg Kanthal A1, 8wraps, 2mm ID and FiberFreaks rayon wicking.
2REOs with these O16's vaping Nicoticket Radioactive on one and my everyday RY4 mix and they keep me off the stinkies (almost 4yrs now! )
DaveD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread