USA
You-Can-Do-It.jpg

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I've got a nice overpass picked out just a half mile from the beach just in case, well... things go south.
Much further south and you won't need hurricanes to create an emergency. [emoji14]

Hope you got a nice cardboard condo stashed.

One can never be too prepared.

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
The battery hole on the Ti mods is a bit tighter than the others. It's perfect for LG HG2's. No battery rattle, without the use of an o-ring. :thumb:

Some batts do not fit well.

You can take a small right angle pick, or small jeweler's screwdriver, slide it under the positive contact on the batt, and yank it out.

eWWoGMyl.jpg

Just be careful.

ETA: Slide a business card or something under the tool to insulate the tool from touching the body of the mod, just in case. The battery is sticking up too high to be touching the negative contact, but better safe than sorry...

Last edited:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
My personal Ti is the tightest one of the bunch. batteries, not being perfectly round,...sometimes will get stuck in it. Usually, I just turn it upside down and whack it on my hand, as if packing a pack of smokes.
I love having no battery rattle, without having to use an o-ring. It's, by far, my favorite, now. :)

Reactions: Doffy

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
You can take a small right angle pick, or small jeweler's screwdriver, slide it under the positive contact on the batt, and yank it out.
That's a bit scary. It's looks like Tamer's battery is already out enough that the negative end isn't touching the negative contact, but I'd still try to find a way to make sure that the tool being used in the matter you described does not touch the body of the mod (since it obviously will be touching the battery's positive!). 'Cause if he does end up shorting the battery, he's gonna have a bad time!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Yes. It is way too high to be in contact with the neg. contact. Assuming his battery wrap is not compromised, he should have no problem. However, it would indeed be a good idea to use a business card or similar, to prevent touching the mod body with the tool. :thumb:

Edited above.... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread