Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Order num: #100030298
I've been in contact through different means (Facebook page, site communication, and direct email) and have received different responses from each until I got an email saying its on backorder. Yet the site says in stock. At this point all communication has stopped.
Hi friend, sorry for bringing you the inconvenience, I just checked since the products is in our Hongkong warehouse and we can only go to hongkong once a week, your order didn't catch last week's arrangement and will be arranged on this Friday. Will update to you as soon as with news. :)

Edison

Aug 16, 2017
Hi friend, sorry for bringing you the inconvenience, I just checked since the products is in our Hongkong warehouse and we can only go to hongkong once a week, your order didn't catch last week's arrangement and will be arranged on this Friday. Will update to you as soon as with news. :)
Thanks for the update! I can understand that it's a new product and therefor there are probably many orders, I just enjoy being in the know (specially when my money is involved ;) )
-Edison

Edison

Aug 16, 2017

Hey any update friend? I didn't get an email about shipping information. I did get a response from customer service email saying it would be shipped the following day. That would have been yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread