Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Just built a derringer that's been sitting sidelined for like a year or more.. going to a wedding today and thought why not blow the smokers away.. haha

Dual 2mm 6 wrap 30/30/32 Clapton coils with cotton. Comes out to .54 ohms.

First serious wow vape ever in my almost 9 years next month of vaping haha.

It's a keeper!

Slapped it on my original p67 (hammertone/black Wrinkle SL door) that I have not used in many months.. was thinking of putting it on the zebra 2015 woodvil but thought the p67 would be best since I'll be ducking beers all night long haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Debadoo

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hey there @Eric Parlin! Just wanted to say Bravo! Have had the experience of buying a business in need of up-grades (website in the case of Reos) so I know that you aren't sitting around watching soapies and eating Bon Bons I'm so grateful you are keeping a legacy going and with candor! Thank you for the updates.

Sure is nice seeing so much activity here! Great to see you @jifjifjif and @Spydro too (and you all of course.

Now back to my P-67 & 16490 Woodie while I read the paper. I'll grab my SL Grand on the way to work. Have a sweet day all.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Geez, stopped getting notice there were new posts, and I missed like 5 pages here.
I'll just drop this, to say "hi!".
My first, the Grand, is missing from the photo - but still in use all the time...

4modz.jpg

Still waiting for a resin Reo. Or maybe Delrin? I'd grab a Delrin-67 in a heartbeat.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
They working ok for you? I want to order a couple of them in a few days.
Yes, I like it a lot. I did put it away but simply because i wanted to try a different build and didn't know what I wanted to try. I have been working and it was easier to just build my usual set up on my cyclone until I get a little downtime.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Geez, stopped getting notice there were new posts, and I missed like 5 pages here.
I'll just drop this, to say "hi!".
My first, the Grand, is missing from the photo - but still in use all the time...

View attachment 680185

Still waiting for a resin Reo. Or maybe Delrin? I'd grab a Delrin-67 in a heartbeat.

Good looking set of Reos.

Reactions: Train2

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I would clear coat if you can. I didn't and my silvervein has tarnished quite a bit and I keep it really clean.
Ok I knew the old silver and copper veins needed the clear coat, I was hoping maybe the super vein did away with that. To bad it's not offered as an optional choice direct from the maker.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Hey Dennis, (aka @MamaTried ) hows it going? Long time no see. Whats been happening?
howdy!

i took a long vacation from ECF. just getting back into it, tho still only occasionally. Coincided with a few health issues (fell, tore up my bladder, botched surgery-- i'll spare the rest of the details. . .) I guess i'm now back to normal-- whatever that means. . .

Glad to see the Reo rebirth. . . Sorry about Rob's departure, but glad that Eric has picked up the mantle.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Clicked "like" not for the injury of course....but to see you back here.
:rolleyes:

howdy!

i took a long vacation from ECF. just getting back into it, tho still only occasionally. Coincided with a few health issues (fell, tore up my bladder, botched surgery-- i'll spare the rest of the details. . .) I guess i'm now back to normal-- whatever that means. . .

Glad to see the Reo rebirth. . . Sorry about Rob's departure, but glad that Eric has picked up the mantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread