Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Speaking of high ends... I just bought a used Spheroid V4, had one before but didn't ever use it in cotton mode, only tried fluff and didn't like the flavor, much preferred my V3s.

Well, I happen to try a Heron V2 the other day and it was outstanding so decided to give the Spheroid V4 another try.

Im loving the Spheroid V4, not only is it beautiful and tasty, but this version is the easiest on messed up hands. I loved the previous versions, but I had a heck of a time taking them apart.

I did not get the air flow reducers, but Im fine with it as is. I just close off the AFC to half if needed.

Im always a bit late to the " rta party" Im also loving my Origen tank 19/22. Excellent in quality and taste and so easy.

I love checking out this thread and the other high end RTA thread, seeing all the new "beauties" but even though I get bored, Im so satisfied with what I have even if most of them are "old" in the scheme of vape gear.

Anyone else bored but happy?

Last edited:

hamid30

Feb 10, 2016
hi all, i have rose 3 tpd Batch 2, and there was no leakage issue with me may be some sweat on the afc ring, my built is 6.50 wrap twisted 26 ka1, 2 wire with ID 2.50mm and 0.85 Twist pitch(when doing the twist by your self with a drill you will get this factor automatically), i get about 0.6 ohm and great flavor also i have kayfun mini v3..i think NO rta tank can replace this tank even if have better flavor, when i read this thread i noticed hussar rta has a lot of thankful so decided to buy one 5.70 ml version not the micro>>>but WHAT ABOUT THE LEAKING of hussar tank ? especially many complain from leakage issue of that tank>>> any advice will be appreciate...

Last edited:

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I purchased a 2nd hussar rta and it just floods. I had exchanged it already and the replacement does the same. My 1st one never had this issue so I'm not sure how to fix it any help would be great!
Not sure what the deal is but mine does the same thing. I contacted Hussar via FB and they sent me all new orings. Worked for 30 minutes and began emptying itself.

For those that want to ask, this is over at least 15 builds with various wicking methods. Just a waste $200.00 at this point. It was also suggested a micro or nano tank would fix this but not willing to dump more money in this RTA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I googled re Hussar RTA leaking...
Found this and wondered if it would be of any help :
Hussar RTA

QUOTED :
Message from Hussar.

Mateusz Nowak Okay guys some good news. We will make a pinned post soon but to give you first news and help you repair the leaking faster.

First of all you dont want me to tell you the whole story how we realised what was the problem.

But lets get to explanation. In order to repair the leaking just remove the oring from the top of the chimney. It is too big, it is our screw up we did use too big oring. It took us several days to figure the problem out and for all this time we were looking in bad direction.

After removing the oring just screw the fill cap normally. The leaking will stop. You can always exchange as well fill cap orings to the ones provided in the spare bag to make even more sure there is no leaks from the tank.

Sorry for this problem guys
1f641.png
:( Our bad. We wanted to make the seal better and it seems we screwed up the seal
completely.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Hussar RTA

QUOTED :
Message from Hussar.

Mateusz Nowak Okay guys some good news. We will make a pinned post soon but to give you first news and help you repair the leaking faster.

First of all you dont want me to tell you the whole story how we realised what was the problem.

But lets get to explanation. In order to repair the leaking just remove the oring from the top of the chimney. It is too big, it is our screw up we did use too big oring. It took us several days to figure the problem out and for all this time we were looking in bad direction.

After removing the oring just screw the fill cap normally. The leaking will stop. You can always exchange as well fill cap orings to the ones provided in the spare bag to make even more sure there is no leaks from the tank.

1f641.png
:( Our bad. We wanted to make the seal better and it seems we screwed up the seal
completely.

Thanks classwife! I tried that first with no luck and then went on FB to speak directly to Hussar. Just typing my last message made me order a nano kit - time will tell :)

Kirbys117

Oct 16, 2016
Hussar RTA

QUOTED :
Message from Hussar.

1f641.png
completely.
I tried removing the to o-ring and after a refill it leaked. I'll try replacing the o-ring and see if that helps but doubt it will.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Not much happening in the RTA world of late, seems most focus is on squonking - of which I am guilty of too.

Only thing I have seen recently is the Churchill but I have no real interest in it. I heard SvoeMaesto is bringing out a 5s or 6?? One focussed to MTL but no doubt this is discussed somewhere.

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying their gear ?

laserloui

Mar 22, 2017
I am looking for a highend flavor RTA as well. (single coil preferable)
I like restricted DL as well as MTL (should not be too lose).

I've spend the last few days/weeks watching all kinds of reviews on the Skyline, Rose v3, Hussar, Kayfun v5, Taifun GT3, Hurricane and the more i spent time watching ... the more i was uncertain to which one to pick. I also dislike pretty much everyone in terms of "looks". Some of them are just way too big for my taste and all the metal caging going on is not my style, so i also compared all the different accessories available, Nano/Micro/Mini Kits, Bell Caps, Steamtuners and what not.

Could you guys give me a breakdown? Pro's / Con's?
Are there any other RTA's i forgot about?

Things i would like: To use my own 510 drip tip as well as having a clear view accessory / nano kit.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

I've spend the last few days/weeks watching all kinds of reviews on the Skyline, Rose v3, Hussar, Kayfun v5, Taifun GT3, Hurricane and the more i spent time watching ... the more i was uncertain to which one to pick. I also dislike pretty much everyone in terms of "looks". Some of them are just way too big for my taste and all the metal caging going on is not my style, so i also compared all the different accessories available, Nano/Micro/Mini Kits, Bell Caps, Steamtuners and what not.

Things i would like: To use my own 510 drip tip as well as having a clear view accessory / nano kit.

Thanks in advance!

two leap to mind, and at a reasonable price - ByKa v6 (now v7 I think), and the Dvarw by KHW. You might also look at the ByLeo Calix V3 which has all the options you would like. I would also mention the Doggystyle 2K16 although there are no optionals for that. Great m2l atty though! Lots of choiuce in the m2l market these days. Havent tried it but the Berserker by Vandy Vape looks really interesting and is less than $30 i think...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Not much happening in the RTA world of late, seems most focus is on squonking - of which I am guilty of too.

Only thing I have seen recently is the Churchill but I have no real interest in it. I heard SvoeMaesto is bringing out a 5s or 6?? One focussed to MTL but no doubt this is discussed somewhere.

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying their gear ?
Hey Jason,

I have lurched back into the world of squonk and am enjoying it alongside the RTAs!

The 25mm KF5 is out and about but no interest to me. Berserker looks interesting!!!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

Thanks in advance!
Have a look at the Cloudone V3 RTA its better than the doggy style , top fill , only small builds but packs some Flavour , restricted DTL ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Thanks a lot! Looks pretty nice!
Its simple , and it just simply works pretty well TbH which is a good plus , no messing put an build in lay your cotton on either side screw it back together an vape , filling is so simple using a unicorn bottle with small tip just refuses to leak which ive found is great.
Others just over complicating things like the Squape E motion many complain of leaks after cleaning.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Its simple , and it just simply works pretty well TbH which is a good plus , no messing put an build in lay your cotton on either side screw it back together an vape , filling is so simple using a unicorn bottle with small tip just refuses to leak which ive found is great.
Others just over complicating things like the Squape E motion many complain of leaks after cleaning.

the major problem with it is actually getting one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread