IJOY Captain RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one Hearts!
Hi!
@DP2Raja it's nice but not for me. It's well made I like the push to fill top. I don't like the philips grub screws, but that is easily remedied. I also don't like that your wick covers access to the screws. I like that it's not press fit. The vape is nice, smooth & good flavor but I think I do prefer single coil rta's more.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just got one of these a couple days ago. So far it's working pretty well. No problems except I forgot to close the jfc when I filled it the first time and it poured out a decent amount of liquid. I got it because I was sick of press fit bases seeping. I do have an smm on the way also so will be curious to compare them.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I just got one of these a couple days ago. So far it's working pretty well. No problems except I forgot to close the jfc when I filled it the first time and it poured out a decent amount of liquid. I got it because I was sick of press fit bases seeping. I do have an smm on the way also so will be curious to compare them.
    Do let us know how they compare :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I swear I'm cursed. The first captain rta I ordered was lost by usps. The second one that I ordered was received but only after being shipped to the wrong sorting center and took twice as long as it should have to arrive. Now the smm that I ordered shipped on the 17th but never made it out of China and was returned to FT for some unknown reason. Now I'm waiting for them to reship it.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I swear I'm cursed. The first captain rta I ordered was lost by usps. The second one that I ordered was received but only after being shipped to the wrong sorting center and took twice as long as it should have to arrive. Now the smm that I ordered shipped on the 17th but never made it out of China and was returned to FT for some unknown reason. Now I'm waiting for them to reship it.
    So sorry to hear :( when you order from Fasttech which method of shipping do you chose? I find the epacket to the USA pretty reliable & @mjag recently recommended trying the First Class Mail via Hong Kong Post & I tried it on the last order it arrived 1 day earlier than the epacket both ordered on the same day.

Reactions: Gallant

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got tired of waiting for the one from China so I ordered and received another Serpent smm. I like it quite a bit better than the captain rta. It's single coil and easy to build. The flavor is really good too and no leaking. The only thing I don't like is the drip tip that came with it. I'm using an augvape drip tip instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread