Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
How about this natural one?:
ry4-banner480x185.jpg

I like it alot
I like it too. But, the vanilla and caramel are, for me, fairly light, so it's more tobacco forward [though I'll say I'm not sure my palate is working well these days]. He makes good tobacco's, so that's not critical. it's just that most RY4s I've had are more focused on the other ingredients. I'd give it a try if you've never had it.

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since I've asked any questions and I'm sorry if I missed a post answering my question. I just ordered
Backwood blend's RY4 so I'm anxiously awaiting the mailwoman. In the meantime I thought I'd ask if anyone has tried it and your thoughts about its flavor?

Reactions: Cool_Breeze

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Have you ever tried Cafe Racer Lucky 13? I've been vaping this stuff for months and it's really good. It has a very strong caramel flavor that I remember disliking at first because of how potent it was. Unfortunately that went away in a few weeks. I guess I vaped it too much.
Where did you get your lucky 13 from? I've seen it on a few sites but it's pretty pricey.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since I've asked any questions and I'm sorry if I missed a post answering my question. I just ordered
Backwood blend's RY4 so I'm anxiously awaiting the mailwoman. In the meantime I thought I'd ask if anyone has tried it and your thoughts about its flavor?
It's reminiscent of the original, but not the same, doesn't have that special something of the original. That being said, it's decent.

Reactions: PRG4

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
It's reminiscent of the original, but not the same, doesn't have that special something of the original. That being said, it's decent.
Well, me being one of the many that wasn't lucky enough to try the original I won't have that comparison in my mind. But I am glad you said it was decent. Thank you for your response.

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
I was a big fan of Mr. Vape & Butterfly's RY4. If you like those, Ohm's vape is extremely close. I cannot really tell a difference between Mr. Vape RY4 and Ohm's RY4 except for the price.

Ohm's Vapes

It looks like 100ML bottles are on sale for $11.00 until February 5th.

I DIY now but still have about 1000ML of Ohm's and 500ML of Mr. Vape in the stockpile.

Didn't realize Mr. Vape closed up. Very sad as they were one of the older juice companies. I wonder how many juice companies will be left in a year if nothing changes with the regulations.
Thank you for your review. I bought a few bottles of Ohm's Vape's RY4 and I love it. It had a tangy aftertaste at first but now that's its steep for 2 weeks that it has gone away.

Reactions: kevin666

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Hey folks,

Ok, so I haven't been active in this thread for about five years, and am curious how things eventually turned out vis-a-vis "the hunt." We were all hunting for RY4s that didn't have the dreaded piney/nutty taste that was becoming more and more prevalent. Yeah, the classic "lost" Janty flavor was the ideal taste to discover a clone of, but it never was found, and I gave up and drifted off. Now, to make matters worse, the Cloud Chasers have taken over, and it's getting hard to find good deals on primarily PG blends, much less the mythical perfect RY4.

So, if any such discoveries were eventually found, and anyone's savvy to them (and is kind enough to save me from half a decade's worth of catching-up), I'd really appreciate the info.

Hey, on that note, is Bill still around?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Hey folks,

Ok, so I haven't been active in this thread for about five years, and am curious how things eventually turned out vis-a-vis "the hunt." We were all hunting for RY4s that didn't have the dreaded piney/nutty taste that was becoming more and more prevalent. Yeah, the classic "lost" Janty flavor was the ideal taste to discover a clone of, but it never was found, and I gave up and drifted off. Now, to make matters worse, the Cloud Chasers have taken over, and it's getting hard to find good deals on primarily PG blends, much less the mythical perfect RY4.

So, if any such discoveries were eventually found, and anyone's savvy to them (and is kind enough to save me from half a decade's worth of catching-up), I'd really appreciate the info.

Hey, on that note, is Bill still around?
The best deals are either OhmsVapor RY4 that has a 50% PG option, or maybe Fast Tech $3.80 Hangsen E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette (30ml) - RY4 flavor / 18mg/ml nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping that is probably all PG. Bill likes Fast Tech's "Pirate" RY4 $3.84 E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (50ml) - ruyan 4 / 18mg/ml nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping, but I think it is too nutty like a Camel blend.

For good PG RY4, you can't go much wrong with Volt RY4 Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette.

Hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread