Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I think they chose the name Drag because VooPoo was too long and ended up looking small on the side panel. Which is probably a good thing.;)

Kad, congrats! Nice win!
VooDrag would of been better :w00t:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Almost dusk, now almost dark. There is a cloud bank across from house that looks like a sunset. Now so much lighter, like early morning, but shadows all wrong. Now a sliver crescent on other side of sun. Wasn't expecting the exhilaration or vague feeling of being uncomfortable. Dogs across the street not themselves. My Em just ...... because I left her in house! The light odd, almost overcast. Sun now looking like crescent moon.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
All of the birds headed for home, silence. The deer came out and the dogs wanted to eat early.

Almost dusk, now almost dark. There is a cloud bank across from house that looks like a sunset. Now so much lighter, like early morning, but shadows all wrong. Now a sliver crescent on other side of sun. Wasn't expecting the exhilaration or vague feeling of being uncomfortable. Dogs across the street not themselves. My Em just ...... because I left her in house! The light odd, almost overcast. Sun now looking like crescent moon.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I was a little surprised at myself as the eclipse approached. I had a fairly good location where I live in KY and saw how the local animals reacted. I found it kind of exciting as it approached.

Was not expecting to feel anything special. Just thought of it as a cool event coming up. Odd, we humans often forget we are a part of mother nature.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
They'll figure it out and gaze west soon :)

We were, oddly for us, clear as a bell, although only about 94% totality here. Cats were quiet throughout (well, they're really nocturnal hunters, so maybe were busy stalking in the extra twilight zone ;) )

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Poor sunflowers did not turn west. Checked on them this morning. Poor dears, they look so forlorn. Will go see them when sun comes up.

Have you tried sun lamps? :lol:

2 years of no smoking for me today!!!!!!!! OMG yipppppppppppppppieeeeeeeeeeee!

bounce016.gif
Congarats.jpg
bounce016.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread