Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Recently i have started smoking e-cigarettes, however it makes me extremely tired after i smoke it. I have gotten some some unusual rashes near my thigh. Also the e-juice i'm using contains no nicotine.
Could i be allergic to PG?

It very well could be a PG allergy, go to 100% vg and see if it clears up.. Heathers Heavenly Vape carrys some unflavored e juice in a 100% vg, try that, see if it clears up..

Nada - $6.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

I'm suggesting you go to unflavored because some flavorings have a PG base.. if this unflavored works for you and it clears up, then you can begin purchasing flavored juices from a purity line that are actually 100 % VG.

As a beside, I would quit vaping in the meantime until you can get the vg juice.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Recently i have started smoking e-cigarettes, however it makes me extremely tired after i smoke it. I have gotten some some unusual rashes near my thigh. Also the e-juice i'm using contains no nicotine.
Could i be allergic to PG?
Hi and welcome,
What device are you using?
What juice are you using? Flavour/brand?
How much are you vaping? (30ml per day/30 ml per week?)
Why did you decide to begin vaping?
PG is in many many other products. If you never had an issue before, it's not likely to be a PG sensitivity.
Rash = see your doctor.
Cheers
I

• Agree

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Alexander921

Jul 29, 2017
Hi and welcome,
What device are you using?
What juice are you using? Flavour/brand?
How much are you vaping? (30ml per day/30 ml per week?)
Why did you decide to begin vaping?
PG is in many many other products. If you never had an issue before, it's not likely to be a PG sensitivity.
Rash = see your doctor.
Cheers
I

I'm using those cheap 6-7 dollar rechargable devices.
The juice i'm currently vaping is
‘Nicotine Free’ or ‘No Nicotine’ 2x Peach THRIVE - Flavoured E-Juice/ E-liquid No Nicotine - Prime Extracts Quality Gauranteed (0% NICOTINE)

I have vaped less than 1 ml in 2 days, which lead to me getting extremely fatigued so i stopped vaping.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
‘Nicotine Free’ or ‘No Nicotine’ 2x Peach THRIVE - Flavoured E-Juice/ E-liquid No Nicotine - Prime Extracts Quality Gauranteed (0% NICOTINE)

I have vaped less than 1 ml in 2 days, which lead to me getting extremely fatigued so i stopped vaping.

Stay quit - order the unflavored juice and see if you react to it.. if not, then you can order 100% vg juices. Heathers is the only place I know of where they have a purity line where the flavors are not pg based..so you will be limited, but at least there is somewhere that you can avoid pg altogether.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Silica wicks may also be contributing to your malaise.
If possible, source your juice from a quality vendor. NOT Amazon/ebay juice.

Good luck
I

Siccvapor

Feb 16, 2016
It very well could be a PG allergy, go to 100% vg and see if it clears up.. Heathers Heavenly Vape carrys some unflavored e juice in a 100% vg, try that, see if it clears up..

Nada - $6.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

I'm suggesting you go to unflavored because some flavorings have a PG base.. if this unflavored works for you and it clears up, then you can begin purchasing flavored juices from a purity line that are actually 100 % VG.

As a beside, I would quit vaping in the meantime until you can get the vg juice.
I'm having some of these same issues.... So your saying pretty much just dump a tank full of vg into my tank and smoke and then after that test same with pg?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bhayes

May 11, 2011
hartford ct
I almost quit vaping because of the issues listed above, I was having all the negative effects. I had recently ordered some sale priced 50/50 PG/VG juice from a reputable dealer (one of the best-Vapor Authority) and I thought it was time to quit for good, and than I tried some American e liquid Champagne 50/50 pg/vg juice 12% nicotine juice like I'd been using for years and I was fine again, so before you quit, try a quality juice like the American E-liquid and see if that doesn't help (google American E-liquid). There are thousands of juices out there to buy, but if you buy the wrong one it may make you quite vaping, so try your old time favorite first instead of a cheap one and it may allow you to continue vaping, instead of quitting like I almost did:thumbs:

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread