Status
Not open for further replies.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Yes (I think). It appears that this is related to loose magnets (although I'm speaking outside of personal experience). @JUMA55 removed the originals with Silly Putty (still loving THAT), and @Bronze used a micro driver (magnetic, I'm sure).

Numerous folks have reported numerous fixes, any of which I'm sure are great.

I, for one, can't wait to use the Silly Putty again (thanks, JUMA!). In the meantime I'm not making a lot of funny-paper prints. :cool:

But remember, you can do it in the dark now!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Except legos. If I step on any more legos in the dark I'm going to... I don't know but my kids will think it's bad.

What about some glow in the dark legos. ;)

(and by boyz, I meant those old kind...) :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welp, darlin', none know. It's been the topic of great debate over the last few daze, but alas, we're left with no real answer.

It's a thing, that came in a baggie with other things, and is used for some THING. :blink:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But remember, you can do it in the dark now!

LOL!!

Gotta love boyz and toyz!

Thank you BOTH, "Silly" friends. These things sure beat the heck out of those fidget spinners (cuz yeah, I've got one of THOSE too). :blush:

Boyz&Toyz! :banana::D

20170824_091637 (Medium).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Non e finito, cara.
What is that, on the top? (Sopra il Giacomo?)

Welp, darlin', none know. It's been the topic of great debate over the last few daze, but alas, we're left with no real answer.

It's a thing, that came in a baggie with other things, and is used for some THING. :blink:

Yep. We're trying to find out via a crazy thread Kat started a very long time ago. One built for such questions, actually.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
These things sure beat the heck out of those fidget spinners (cuz yeah, I've got one of THOSE too). :blush:
One of my kiddos received a spinner for his birthday. It's now in my possession :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One of my kiddos received a spinner for his birthday. It's now in my possession :D

Try some Silly Putty. Trust me.

It gets me through the myriad of conference calls I do or conduct each day. Plus, I can pickup pics from some newspapers.

BEST STUFF EVER! :rickroll:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
aargh. I know!! I just ordered a second one a few days ago at full price (they aren't doing a special price for EU anymore), but free shipping. I wish I had ordered the second one while they still had the special EU price. Or waited until they had this 20% off!

I'm also annoyed that I'm tempted to get #3. My Visa bill was kind of ridiculous this month, so no.

No. No. No. (right?)

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
aargh. I know!! I just ordered a second one a few days ago at full price (they aren't doing a special price for EU anymore), but free shipping. I wish I had ordered the second one while they still had the special EU price. Or waited until they had this 20% off!

I'm also annoyed that I'm tempted to get #3. My Visa bill was kind of ridiculous this month, so no.

No. No. No. (right?)

Go, Go, Go... lol. :D

Wraith81

May 20, 2013
Oklahoma
I received my Series B DNA 75 today and have a question I was hoping you all could help me out with.

I saw a recommended setup a few times on this site of the Jac Vapour Series B, an Ego One Mega v2, and the 1 ohm CLR coils.

My question is what wattage (or up to) do I use for this coil? I was using the tank on my old Provari Mini this week and I was using it at 3.5 volts on there I believe. It doesn't have to be the exact same on the new Jac, I just have no idea what setting to use to avoid messing up the coil. When I first put the tank on and fired it the setting was around 55 watts and it was crackling WAY louder than my Provari was.

Please forgive my ignorance. I haven't kept up with vaping advancements since I used my Provari roughly two years ago.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm going to be good. Sometime in the future when I've bought every single flavor concentrate known to mankind (because that sorta seems to be where I'm headed) and have new winter shoes, and maybe even a coat, I can entertain the possibility of three-handed Jac-ing.

I saw a recommended setup a few times on this site of the Jac Vapour Series B, an Ego One Mega v2, and the 1 ohm CLR coils.

My question is what wattage (or up to) do I use for this coil?

Personally, I use around 13 Watts for 1 ohm coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread