Finally Did It !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaM202

Apr 30, 2017
USA
After 40 years of being a smoker, and being unsuccessful several times with quitting, I am finally smoke-free ! I had tried cold-turkey, lozenges, patches, gums, Chantax (worked the best, but that's some freaky Stuff !!...had to stop !), even the cig-a-likes - Blu, Enjoy, Mystic to name a few I tried..I purchased my first evod in Sept 2015. Long story short, was not enjoying my vaping experience.

I was not at all happy with the ejuice that I had gotten from a local B&M - absolutely no info given to me, even though they knew I was a new vapor. Super harsh, and congested me more than the smokes did !

I knew nothing of steeping, VG/PG, etc. I was about ready to give up and decided to do a search on-line for reasonably priced e-juice vendors. I took a chance on 3, ordering some samples, but there has only been 1 that I have stuck with thru this journey, and that is Vista Vapors.

They educated me, provided links, info, anything that they could to get me on the right track - super thankful for that - definitely would have given up if not for these folks !

Being located in my home state, figured I'd give them a chance..was the best decision I ever made - what a great group of people ! Not only do they have a great product, (loads of juice choices, including premium lines, hardware, accessories)what keeps me loyal to Vista is their people - top notch customer service, live chat (which btw was a life saver for me !) and their willingness to help in any way that they can.

It took a while to get my PG/VG right, as well as my nic level, but finally got it figured out, and upgraded to an eleaf istick Basic (which btw, I still use - love these little units - I have 3 now !)

It is such a pleasure to be able to smell again...and taste things again...to breathe again ! I have since won/purchased other Mods, but still fall back to the little wonder that has kept me smoke-free !

I am super thankful for having found a juice company that has gone above and beyond in helping me with my journey...I do feel that if it was not for them and all their help, and patience, I would have given up ! I am totally hooked on their Ice Cream & Whipped Cream juice...it's amazing !

Finding the "baby-bear vape" (the one that was juuuust right) was essential to my quitting success. Through trial and error, I had to find:
1. The right device
2. The right RDA and/or tank
3. The right e-liquid
Once I had a few set-ups that worked well together, staying the course became surprisingly easy for me.
Congratulations on finding your vaping "happy place"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread