Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I actually caught a bit of it as I left work today! We had passing clouds, but they were thin enough to see the shape of the moon covering the sun for a second or 2. :) We only got to 75 or 79% here, but still cool! The amount of light reminded me of dusk.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Any chance they take the old one?? That would be perfect! :lol:
Most of the big box stores will take your old one away for you. Our Menards does. Home Depot asked if I wanted my old fridge hauled away when they delivered the new one. I kept it for the garage.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Just been having one or two of those months. Running back and forth to doctor visits, which BTW everything is OK, we just want to keep it that way and I put myself on a "weight loss agenda" a couple of months ago that is working fine as long as I don't eat too much of anything I like or drink too many adult beverages. :shock: But, I just get cranky and tired. Ask Mrs Punkin! :rolleyes: I haven't been saying much in case my grumpiness is contagious! ;) The good news is I have lost 25 lbs in the last two months. :banana:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I liked that you are okay, and that you lost the weight! The not getting to enjoy all of your favorite things I dislike.

Mr. V is down about the same as you. I asked him if he didn't lose it, just made it stick to me instead. :lol: I keep trying, I stay the same. ack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread