Urvapin GiveAway: Win Free CoilArt Mage RTA tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
CoilArt presents the 24mm MAGE rta! Constructed of 304 stainless steel, this beautiful top-fill rebuildable tank sits only 44mm tall from drip tip to contact pin! This makes it one of the shortest 24mm RTAs on the market!

The compact MAGE rta offers a simple top fill option, an easy to use velocity style build deck and ample airflow with three adjustable (1mm x 9mm) exterior airflow slots that lead to two (4mm) airflow chambers beneath each coil.

The velocity style deck with 2mm post holes makes building a breeze! Install your clapton coils with ease and rest assured they will get the airflow they need for a glorious vape.

And now you have a chance to win a free one.

Rules to enter:

1. Tag out 5 friends in ECF to join the contest;

2. Which mod will be better to compatible with this RTA? Choose it from our official site: Branded Box Mod, Leave the link and tell us why.

3. Which kinds of tank(RDA/RTA/RDTA/Subohm) on our site is your best wanted? Choose it from our official site Branded tank and Atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.

Notes:

1. 1 prize: CoilArt Mage RTA;

2. The contest ends on 30th. August. 2017;

3. Each person can post 3 times at most, please make sure you’re tagged different friends and we won’t want to create confusion to your friend;

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this RTA as a gift ;)

BTW, we are also doing a huge sale about some amazing branded vape device, you can get it at this page: E Cig Clearance and enjoy free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous RTA.

E Cig Clearance:

iJoy Mech Kit with Limitless RDTA Tank $29.99 and Free Shipping

Kanger Dripbox 160W kit $33.99 and Free Shipping

Smok Marshal G320 TC Box Mod $38.79 and Free Shipping

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

WISMEC RX GEN3 Mod $46.89 and Free Shipping

lmc 200w box mod $55.69 and Free Shipping

This giveaway will end on 30. August. 2017, winner will be chosen on 31st.June.2017(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.

Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vaping day.

Cheers,

David from Urvapin

Reactions: Paskal

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2. Which mod will be better to compatible with this RTA? Choose it from our official site: Branded Box Mod, Leave the link and tell us why.
Original VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC box mod
Since I got it I haven't been able to put it down....I love the feel and the way it hits....

Reactions: Tonee N

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Which kinds of tank(RDA/RTA/RDTA/Subohm) on our site is your best wanted? Choose it from our official site Branded tank and Atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.
SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King tank
I love the size of the Beast King.....and the flavor isn't too bad either.....

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
2. Which mod will be better to compatible with this RTA?
VGOD PRO 150w TC Box Mod
vgod.png

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread