Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm not sure Matt is still in the business. I forget exactly what he said at the start if the season but, it was something like "this beats the hell outta the vape business."
Probably because of all the fda crap & the state where his shops are.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have spent the last couple days binge watching Game of Thrones, Season 1 was yesterday and Season two is today.

Dat's on/in my bucket list. Never saw an episode. BTW, I, Robot is comin' up soon.

Gonna catch Dunkirk right after da Rays game...

Hey, y'all stay dry down yonder!!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Heads up down yonder...

Levi<link is my absolute fav source fer tropical info. His graphics and explanations are superior to even da NHC/NWS/NOAA. Please take his heed and keep updated wid your local and national weather prognostications!!!

Stay safe...

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
The boat is the Saga. The kid that took it over, Jake Something, took over when the drug addict that had it fell off the wagon hard. Jake just needs to learn how to settle down and control his temper.

That boy's gonna have a major stroke!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I talked with Gracie ( Flowersoul) just a while ago..she had a set-back from her toe surgery and she's kinda down right now. If you care to, please send her all kinds of healing vibes and strength, and if you do so, prayers.
She might not like me posting this.... but it's too late now:)

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Thats what I would have done if I had any idea at all where I was with it. All I knew was I was pretty high in PG but I didn't know if I was at 20/80 or 30/70 or even 10/90 figured it was easier to just start over rather then ruin it further. I do wish I had gone to 70/30 instead of 60/40 but that will do till I get home. I need to get another gallon of VG but I really think that about 80/20 will be how I will go. Only thing I need to have 2 mixes up one for me and one for Ginny. I don't want to use the high VG in her Nauti's. Not sure how they would handle it, all of mine will work fine because I can control them much more.
Next time, just weigh a measured liquid volume of it. Since VG is significantly heavier than PG, you can compute the percentages of the two that are in the mix.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Have you watched it before?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
I read the books and watched the 1st season. When it went 180° from the book I stopped. Now seems like a good time to get caught up on the series.

I talked with Gracie ( Flowersoul) just a while ago..she had a set-back from her toe surgery and she's kinda down right now. If you care to, please send her all kinds of healing vibes and strength, and if you do so, prayers.
Prayers being said.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Gracie...

home11.jpg

... covered wid best wishes and a grand dollop of prayers!

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Amen and Amen...

Tried to photo our max coverage period thru my 'safe' glasses with absolutely no success.

Regardless, what a dramatic, humbling and rewarding experience!!!

BTW, I type this while watching History channel's 'The New Age of Terror', second episode.

Aren't humans just 'wonder'full...

Amazing what a star filter over the camera lens will produce.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Prayers and hugs on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread