Hi All, I am from Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
It's nice to share my vaping stories with you, Vaping is emerging in the downtowns, as more and more people are eager to quit smoking, Vaping is one of the best alternatives to stop smoking and maintain nicotine consumption. Wish you all with healthy life.
Welcome. Does your area have any laws restricting vaping products?

Samuel LAW

Aug 16, 2017
Welcome. Does your area have any laws restricting vaping products?

Here in china, there is still no regulation to restrict vaping, we can buy on Alibaba, there are many e-cig flagshop, buyers can buy in easy way. I am worried since more people switch to vaping, the government will get some stress from the cig vendors, there might be some regulations. but in any case, I do believe e-cig is the trend, why do we have to stop a product can save millions people's lives.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not sure I believe there is an easy way to quit smoking. Do believe there are tools to make it possible to quit. For myself, vaping made it possible, but first few weeks it was not easy. Not buying another pack of cigs was not easy even tho I was only smoking 1-3 cigs a day.

Reactions: stols001

Samuel LAW

Aug 16, 2017
Welcome to forum..I was smoking 2 1/2 packs a day for 28 years,so quitting for me wasn't easy.. especially working construction where everyone smoked, but vaping had helped me.. now I've been clean for 10 months now and still don't have any cravings ..
congratulations! Really strong will. Are you sticky for vaping now? is there any nicotine-contained e-liquid for vaping?

Reactions: stols001

Samuel LAW

Aug 16, 2017
Not sure I believe there is an easy way to quit smoking. Do believe there are tools to make it possible to quit. For myself, vaping made it possible, but first few weeks it was not easy. Not buying another pack of cigs was not easy even tho I was only smoking 1-3 cigs a day.
I think e-cig is one of the best alternatives, I will stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread