Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Correction... The ex isn't here for broken toe problems like I had thought.. it's a circulation problem that may require a stint or something.

It's a heart hospital.. when I came back from a break, I see they have a horror flick on the TV... I guess it's job security :D

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ok... I see on the last post ( where I made a pretty good funny if I say so myself )... I can't spell worth a flip on a smart phone... serves me right for trying to hurry through it I guess... :D

They will do surgery tomorrow on the Ex-GF... I didn't actually hear what they were going to do, but I'd guess a bypass surgery since she's had a lot of stints already put in the location that I suspect the blockage is located at. I believe it's where the descending aorta divides into the iliac arteries that feed the femoral arteries. Her problems have usually been on the left side, so I'd suspect that's the one needing the bypass ( or another stint at the least ).

At least that's my story and I'm sticking too it.. ( until I actually get details, which the EX is bad about providing being a bit of a dingbat.. :D )

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
They will do surgery tomorrow on the Ex-GF... I didn't actually hear what they were going to do, but I'd guess a bypass surgery since she's had a lot of stints already put in the location that I suspect the blockage is located at.

Sounds pretty serious. My thoughts are with the both of you...

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Wheel-Aggie_zps6073ff1f.gif

Winna, winna.....never did get you your chickum dinnah, did I?

3ba143b3f7a0b36fe3105acfe7f427fa--metal-trays-tv-trays.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Ok... I see on the last post ( where I made a pretty good funny if I say so myself )... I can't spell worth a flip on a smart phone... serves me right for trying to hurry through it I guess... :D

They will do surgery tomorrow on the Ex-GF... I didn't actually hear what they were going to do, but I'd guess a bypass surgery since she's had a lot of stints already put in the location that I suspect the blockage is located at. I believe it's where the descending aorta divides into the iliac arteries that feed the femoral arteries. Her problems have usually been on the left side, so I'd suspect that's the one needing the bypass ( or another stint at the least ).

At least that's my story and I'm sticking too it.. ( until I actually get details, which the EX is bad about providing being a bit of a dingbat.. :D )
((hugs)) shall keep her in my prayers my friend.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Hope she does ok RD :nun:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Winna, winna.....never did get you your chickum dinnah, did I?

3ba143b3f7a0b36fe3105acfe7f427fa--metal-trays-tv-trays.jpg
    ...and now I'm out 49 cents.....

(cheap date)
    oie_floaties_zpsmrvtorso.gif

Thamks you J I bein appreciateslys bout dis more den you knows babes ♥
    (no go wims some more cuz I still bein humgrys dere dey said full portiums butts dey domt umderstands my likin chickium dinnas syndrome ty fer you cooperatiums in dis criticals matta ub Aggie exsistermints )

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

I wills habes my Comsultin Firmness Associatium Societys Comp ABC STD LTD © 2017 USA ub America look into dis fer yous and dey'll try dere bestest to get you sum amswers k ?
    Doctor3_zpsd10smaq3.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread