Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Cheap, cheap, cheap juice.

We all need cheap juice
. With the evolution of sub-ohm tanks growing we understand your pain of having to burn through juice most often than before. I was primarily more invested in blue dot vapors and a few to name. Then, came afloat with a company called The Sauce LA. 120ml for $29.00? Skeptical! Ludicrous! Exceptional?! Pull the trigger to purchase I say? With a capital H... Hell yes. I must be living under a rock but ... I want more. I want more like a person hooked on hereon. That's how good these juices are.

Ace

"Ace is a rich sundae blend of rainbow sherbet, ripe strawberry, and bavarian cream. A creamy juice lover's dream come true!". Very much on point. There is a swirl of complexity of taste upon inhale and tarty sweetness upon exhale. How is this possible? It doesn't have a vanilla common smell or taste compared to the sweet goodies I have tried in the past. Ideally, more identical to the taste of a combination of strawberries, cotton candy, bubble gum, soft touch of creme, followed by a finishing touch of tart-like sherbet. The tart is as equivalent as "nom'ing" down some jolly rancher or an orange sherbet. Need I say more? This juice is a winner.

Taste: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Throat hit: 5/5

Capone

"Tart, crispy cereal on the inhale and rich, creamy milk on the exhale". I'm not going into too much detail this one. It's much like looper, but the texture is extra smooth, and extra silky textures of creme notes as that similar to a bowl of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. So to speak, it's taste/smells like a bowl of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, followed by a signature tart taste with a possible hidden citrus to it. I love this one. I'm proud I got this in a 120ml and it was worth every penny. A personal favorite all day vape as well.

Taste: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Throat hit: 3/5

Some notable awesome goody-ness. Coupon code for your purchase is INTRO30
Awesome deals on the BOGO.
The 300ml deals for $49.00 for 5 flavors is truly... hard to turn down.

Officially, this company has become an all time favorite right next to Bluedot & naked POG. Much Much love. Flawless customer service, and speed delivery can delay because of supply/demand, but it is to be expected, lol. I got mines in 5 days. Worth...the wait.

Last edited:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I love the Sauce LA! Right now my top two all day vapes are the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and Vanilla Bean Cream with Open Road pushing up a strong third! I have Main Street too, but I think it may need to steep/age for a while because all I get is the crust of the apple pie and hardly any filling. Its not bad though. :wub:

Reactions: Icey

Rayla_Vapes76

Multiple ID Suspension
    May 31, 2017
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Bill M.

May 8, 2017
    Greensboro, Md. U.S.A.
    Broke Dick sells 120 MLs fpr $22.00 regularly and right now get 240 ML for $22.00

120ml E-Juice for $11 - Made In The USA - Shipped Same Day | Broke Dick

I have the 15th and it is great~!
    SteveS45, you failed to mention though that most (if not all) of the Broke Dick flavors that contain cream are anywhere from very mild to extremely wild with mint, something that is NOT mentioned in their item description. Cash Advance is an excellent example of this, no mention of mint at all and after I received this I steeped it for a week and when I tried it it was like trying to vape peppermint tic tacs. This seems a little underhanded for those of us who do not care for mint.

Bill M.

May 8, 2017
    Greensboro, Md. U.S.A.
    @Bill M. I never had any Broke Dick e-Liquids that had Mint which I would not like either! I have not had his entire line so it is Good To Know................
    SteveS45, if you do not like mint either be careful, check out the customer reviews on Dick's site. There are some for The 1st and lots for Cash Advance especially, one in particular really blows Dick away because of the mint. Just trying to give a heads up, money is hard to come by.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread