Stentorian Steam Engine Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this video review of the Stentorian Steam Engine tank -

Looks like it is one of Suck My Mod's Top 5 sub-ohm tanks for 2015.

Has anyone purchased this tank yet and can comment on it compared to other tanks like the Starre Pro, Herakles Plus, or Crown?

I know this is probably a moot point by now as this video is well over a year old, however i was compelled to put my thoughts down about this phenomenal tank. I have had my Steamengine tank since Jan 2016, I have tried all 3 coils and prefer the 0.25 ohm parallel coil, just me, just what I prefer. Taste from the different coils are similar the 0.7 ohm coil is by far has the best flavor followed by the parallel, and finally the flat coil. I also prefer max VG juice for me the thicker the better. When using my Steamengine tank I like the fact that it does hold 6 mls of juice, I get more vape time and try to purchase tanks that hold at minimum 5 mls, there are a few exceptions of course like the Herakles plus holding 3.8 mls I believe, this tank has excellent flavor....without a doubt one of my favorites, right next to my rown tanks all 3 of them, my Big Baby Beast Tank, and my TFV8, and surprisingly my TFV4 change out the drip tip to a wide bore drip tip and it has surprisingly great flavor & clouds. Obviously not everyone will like my selection of tanks as I won't like everyone elses choices. Which is neither here nor there, what we ALL do agree upon though at least here on this thread is the fact that the Steamengine by Stentorian is one hell of a sub ohm tank. Thank y'all for reading my ravings, I don't get in here much so I'll leave it as is. Be well, stay safe, God bless, and....VAPE ON!

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
It is a good tank..would be nicer I'd it had an RDA base..haven't used it in awhile because coils are so hard to find. Tough work tank.
What I was looking for is different brand coil that fits the steam engine..no luck so far,nobody uses it much. .deemed a I hit wonder I guess.
If you find an interchangeable coil for this beast..plzzzz let me kno..thx

adubb1977

Sep 3, 2017
It is a good tank..would be nicer I'd it had an RDA base..haven't used it in awhile because coils are so hard to find. Tough work tank.
What I was looking for is different brand coil that fits the steam engine..no luck so far,nobody uses it much. .deemed a I hit wonder I guess.
If you find an interchangeable coil for this beast..plzzzz let me kno..thx

Surprisingly MtBakerVapor sells the coils, only in the storefront in Mesa Az, not off the website. Kinda odd its not online. Was thinking i might get this tank for $14 bucks seems like a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread