Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I've recently stepped down from 24mg to 18mg consequently I have some spare juice, I would prefer to swap it for 18mg but if not I'll either dispose of it or someone can just have it.

I have 200ml of Boba's Bounty at 24mg this has been steeping for well over a year I also have around 130ml of Hype at 24mg, there's a pic a few posts up, also with over a years steep.

If I can't trade it I'd prefer to PIF rather than just toss it, I'll give it 3 weeks.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
yep, that is correct.

You can download one of a couple different juice calculator apps for windows listed here in the forum that will make the calculations for you if you need to do something similar in the future.

50ml of 6mg mixed with 100ml of 24mg will make overall Nic content 18mg

Reactions: Grrrr

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
here is a screenshot from one of them.

Knvdqp7.jpg

Reactions: Grrrr

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I am just curious what device you are using to vape 24mg? If i did that w/ my dripper at 35 watts I think I would pass out after a couple of toots [emoji14]
I use Rebuildable Tank Atomizers, I haven't vaped at 24mg for some time now, I'm currently at 18mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: BentWookie

andervan

Jul 14, 2013
Phoenix Az.
I've recently stepped down from 24mg to 18mg consequently I have some spare juice, I would prefer to swap it for 18mg but if not I'll either dispose of it or someone can just have it.

I have 200ml of Boba's Bounty at 24mg this has been steeping for well over a year I also have around 130ml of Hype at 24mg, there's a pic a few posts up, also with over a years steep.

If I can't trade it I'd prefer to PIF rather than just toss it, I'll give it 3 weeks.
Hi Grrrr, I don't have any 18mg juice to swap but I'd love to have your 24mg Boba's if its still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread