Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I've been vaping on some origins by moshi,that line offers 3 flavors which i've almost all tried (exept the kiwi,im keeping that one lol)

Otherwise i've got some twelve monkey in a mangabey flavor (it's pretty tasty imho) but it gunks up coils faster than anything i've tried before lolz so beware if you use a sub 0hm tank (don't even think about it if you're using something simpler than a rebuildable)
Most other flavors i've tried are made in province so i won't share them here as i've got no idea if they're available in the u.s.a.

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
My juice? Don't you want to get your own? J/K

Fruity and sweet. Taste is very subjective and what I like may not be what you like. What types of fruits do you favor? Melons? Berries? Apples? Tropical?

I can give you a list of my go to juices if you like.
1. Ruthless EZ Duz it. It is watermelon candy with strawberry. It also comes on ICE as well, which has menthol.
2. 7Daze Reds Apple. To me it tastes like Apple Juice. Comes Iced as well
3. Naked 100 Hawaiian POG. Passionfruit, Orange, and Guava. Very tropical

I like others, but those are my go to flavors. If there are any shops that allow you to sample, try that. Or you can find can find sites that sells samples or do what I do, I go to my shop, tell them what I like and you can hope they have someone who is a Juice Sommelier (as I call the guy who works at the local shop) to recommend you something.

Good luck

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
well when I order from shop I get one called Galaxy it is kiwi and cream the shop I order from has a sample pack lots of great flavors E Juice Sample Pack fruity sweet I would say from them try razzleberry ring pop and papa smurf oh and if you want melon then go for Love Potion #5

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I really want to try your new juice
Fruit&sweet flavors please

If you're responding in regards to an ad, you'll need to contact the company directly. ECF is just a forum for the discussion of e-cigarettes. We don't sell anything.

Reactions: QcVaper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread