Status
Not open for further replies.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Definitely answered, thank you!

All is well here, got power back about 8:45 last night and no damage to speak of. It's been crazy trying to get things back together at the house as well as trying to get my restaurant back open, which didn't get power back on until about 5 this evening. Lots to do, another long busy day tomorrow but could have been much worse.

Great news, B! Been thinking of all you and all Floridians these past days.

lyspaere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Wisconsin
Hey everyone! I've been neglecting a penny-colored mod, and feel guilty about it. It's lonely, and has attachment disorders. It wants more attention than I have for it, even though I've kept it pretty.

Hope all affected by the swirly wet are safe

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I did it, aluminum. I read several hundred posts, couldn't do them all, but nary a negative comment. Everyone was enthused and at my age enthused is a desirable state.
(PS, if want to keep your money then never listen to Rossum, a formerly surly curmudgeon.)

For a guy who hasn't even posted in this thread, fer crying out loud! :p

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
(PS, if want to keep your money then never listen to Rossum, a formerly surly curmudgeon.)
What, you think I've changed? Check my Profile; Information tab -> Occupation. :D

In any case, welcome to the thread. :thumbs:

One of the neat things here is that you get to see your mod being built. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread