Saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, just wanting to introduce myself. I picked up vaping when my brother visited me from Canada, I thought he was using some weird inhaler.He gifted me one of his old school kanger bottom load tanks and an eleaf 30w battery when he left here, and the rest, as they say, is history. I found a beginner kit that worked for me (I just S) and now I've progressed to owning a cloud beast and an OBS Engine, I wick like nobodies business and I can even make my own coils in a pinch. So...hi :) I forgot to mention I'm using my tanks on a Smok Alien, but I need another mod for the amount I vape

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Unless you are looking for really really accurate temp vaping (and some of the older mods still do it fairly adequately) any higher wattage box mod that appeals to you (I'd say go for a two battery mod if you are sub0hming) that appeals to you should work, but you will certainly get recommendations here. I am partial to the steampunk nano 120, but I MTL vape, so I don't really push it's capabilities, I just get great battery life. But there are jillions to choose from, might want to start checking out some threads in this forum: APV and Mods Discussion

to see what people like, and what's out there that appeals to you. Congrats on switching to vaping, it sounds like it's working well for you!

Anna

Reactions: jfcooley

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, just wanting to introduce myself. I picked up vaping when my brother visited me from Canada, I thought he was using some weird inhaler.He gifted me one of his old school kanger bottom load tanks and an eleaf 30w battery when he left here, and the rest, as they say, is history. I found a beginner kit that worked for me (I just S) and now I've progressed to owning a cloud beast and an OBS Engine, I wick like nobodies business and I can even make my own coils in a pinch. So...hi :) I forgot to mention I'm using my tanks on a Smok Alien, but I need another mod for the amount I vape
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread