Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No it wasn't you. I just know how these threads can go downhill fast. It was just a friendly...ahem.... reminder :p

I was going to tell her that it wasn't her, but thanks for coverin' me ...., Robin.

...and yeah, I know. :blush:;):wub:

Maturity IS an excellent concept, or so I'm told.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I even have a couple great subohm setups. And love them. They are great to bring out when company stays to long, and I want to go to bed.:vapor:

You're kinder than I am, and more subtle. Next time, try stronger "vapor". :blink::ohmy:

Works every time. :banana:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There were two cults on ECF and I missed both of them???? Wah, that's no good. :( Cults are like my favorite human behavior to study, if I could have seen it expressed in e-cig format, I would have been :pop::pop::pop:. Good thing I thing I like all vape equipment, generally. I mean, some of it is Not For Me, but if it gets someone off cigs (even a cigalike) I can live with it. :)

I could also live with joining a cult for a while to get an insider's view... I'm strong minded (or so I like to think) so I'd kind of enjoy the bird's eye view. And if it got too dark, I have full confidence in the Family's ability to deprogram me if necessary (an experience I'd probably *also* have interest in) so it's all good. Cults. Don't know why I find them so dang fascinating, but oh yes, I DO.

I hope it didn't get murderous or involve the stockpiling of guns, however. That's a cult behavior I'm not so into, but I did have a really great/awful experience in HS one New Year's eve and some dude from the Hare C's was there.... I spent a lot of time crying about my new year (I was drunk, also NY's is depressing, a time to reflect on all you have not achieved) but I did learn a lot about *that* cult.

Anna

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
The ole CMD was a bit of a study in cognitive dissonance when the cults were raging and the nay-sayers were running free. Got off cigs with Provari and gave them to my daughter who go off cigs with them. I moved to REO. I lived in two worlds. :party:

There were two cults on ECF and I missed both of them???? Wah, that's no good. :( Cults are like my favorite human behavior to study, if I could have seen it expressed in e-cig format, I would have been . Good thing I thing I like all vape equipment, generally. I mean, some of it is Not For Me, but if it gets someone off cigs (even a cigalike) I can live with it. :)

I could also live with joining a cult for a while to get an insider's view... I'm strong minded (or so I like to think) so I'd kind of enjoy the bird's eye view. And if it got too dark, I have full confidence in the Family's ability to deprogram me if necessary (an experience I'd probably *also* have interest in) so it's all good. Cults. Don't know why I find them so dang fascinating, but oh yes, I DO.

I hope it didn't get murderous or involve the stockpiling of guns, however. That's a cult behavior I'm not so into, but I did have a really great/awful experience in HS one New Year's eve and some dude from the Hare C's was there.... I spent a lot of time crying about my new year (I was drunk, also NY's is depressing, a time to reflect on all you have not achieved) but I did learn a lot about *that* cult.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
The ole CMD was a bit of a study in cognitive dissonance when the cults were raging and the nay-sayers were running free. Got off cigs with Provari and gave them to my daughter who go off cigs with them. I moved to REO. I lived in two worlds. :party:
Border town ;) :lol:

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
There were two cults on ECF and I missed both of them???? Wah, that's no good. :(

Two ?
That's just the ones mentioned in this thread. There have been a number of "cults" along the way and yes you missed 'em all but stay tuned there will be more. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Two ?
That's just the ones mentioned in this thread. There have been a number of "cults" along the way and yes you missed 'em all but stay tuned there will be more. :)
Like, if it ain't TC it's gonna kill ya! :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Two ?

Darwin, Semovar, volts, watts, mechs, regulateds, diacetyl craze vs. calm, etc., etc., etc., and... >>>

Like, if it ain't TC it's gonna kill ya! :lol:

Mind reader. :smokie:

Oh! Right!!!! I forgot. You're a founding father and an elder. You SEE things. ;)

Lumen Sees Totus
provarinati01_w.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Does anyone remember the original GoGo wars? One vendor (good guys), then another popped up (great guys), and things got a bit ugly. Too bad because I liked them both at the time.

NOT mentioning names (sorry), but it was fun.

Nothing tops the best Provi-hate threads though. It got to the point that some of us (not me, of course - cough) would throw out, "Just get a Provari!" even if someone only asked what time it was.

Did I mention that maturity is an excellent concept (or so I'm told)? :D

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I think I succumbed to one of your "Just get a Provari!" posts, scared me not to. :thumbs:

Does anyone remember the original GoGo wars? One vendor (good guys), then another popped up (great guys), and things got a bit ugly. Too bad because I liked them both at the time.

NOT mentioning names (sorry), but it was fun.

Nothing tops the best Provi-hate threads though. It got to the point that some of us (not me, of course - cough) would throw out, "Just get a Provari!" even if someone only asked what time it was.

Did I mention that maturity is an excellent concept (or so I'm told)? :D

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Darwin, Semovar, volts, watts, mechs, regulateds, diacetyl craze vs. calm, etc., etc., etc., and... >>>

Mind reader. :smokie:

Oh! Right!!!! I forgot. You're a founding father and an elder. You SEE things. ;)

Lumen Sees Totus
View attachment 687969
I know nothing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread