◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
that's a nice one, Tami. good reviews too. I'd go for it in a heartbeat, but . . .
the depth exceeds the wife's ability to cope with change. :|
:lol:

If the tick n' ding of the smaller model gets on her nerves, I'll see if I can use that to leverage her into this. :?:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
HRH likes the tick and ding (cos every little ding's gonna be alright)* and she buys fresh bread and toasts it in there for a kinda crispy bread roll and Dutch cheese ritual each day.
The one we have doubles as a rotisserie too, but that part hardly gets used. It's Texas - i can send her outside to cook and feed mosquitoes.

T

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
HRH likes the tick and ding (cos every little ding's gonna be alright)* and she buys fresh bread and toasts it in there for a kinda crispy bread roll and Dutch cheese ritual each day.
The one we have doubles as a rotisserie too, but that part hardly gets used. It's Texas - i can send her outside to cook and feed mosquitoes.

T

that, right there, would do it. If every time she heard the tick n' ding she associated it with Reggae, . . .
you betcha we'd be bakin' buttered buns in the Breville before bedtime by golly, by gum!
nod.gif

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Mine has a rotisserie too...but I have a grill outside in the screen room.

I bought mine mainly for left over pizza.
Nuke it to get it warm and then 5 minutes in the toaster oven and it's almost good as fresh.

Lately tho we have been using it for frozen stuff - Stouffer's frozen lasagna fits in there nicely.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I'm using mine in the hotel room so we don't have to eat fast food non stop.

You know, Tami, I think of you every day when I have my kefir. :wub:

Now, pro'ly, every time my toaster oven goes dingle, I'll think of you in your hotel room, with your Breville, and Trunker dancing to reggae in his stupid hat and eating dutch-buttered-bread. :rolleyes:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
You know, Tami, I think of you every day when I have my kefir. :wub:

Now, pro'ly, every time my toaster oven goes dingle, I'll think of you in your hotel room, with your Breville, and Trunker dancing to reggae in his stupid hat and eating dutch-buttered-bread. :rolleyes:
:wub: Making kefir in the hotel too! Baby is on homemade formula so need the whey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread