iJoy Captain RTA Review - Its not an RDTA! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    In today's review, we are having a look at the iJoy Captain RTA. A new tank from iJoy which isn't following the bazillion versions of the RDTA they have been releasing over the past year and a half. This time around iJoy decided to go back to traditional tanks.

With a top slide filling mechanism, postless deck, juice flow control and a taller tank design, its a look back to the classic style of RTA's that a lot of longer-term vapers are used to. How does it perform though? Let's find out...

As always with a vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ iJoy Captain RTA ╠═

1:40 ◄ Unboxing
    3:00 ◄ Close Look
    6:02 ◄ The Deck
    7:20 ◄ Coiling
    14:30 ◄ Wicking
    20:19 ◄ Thoughts

Reactions: 100%VG

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Hello again, Vic,

I'm loving the Captain RTA. I found coiling to be rather simple, thanks to you. I cut the legs about 2mm longer than the rod & twist part of my Coil Master V2 and it was simple after that. I got close on my 3rd wicking, and the 4th is perfect for Temp Control with 26g SS316L. No flooding in any tank orientation and it wicks perfectly.
    Thanks again for the build tutorial! :toast:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread