Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
It's been a wild and crazy year........one hell of a crazy ride, but I'm hanging in there. I think the last time I was in here, I was talking about the little procedure I had in May where I had that little cancer scare. That turned out all right. They're monitoring me pretty closely now. I see doc on Monday....fun and games.

Work is still work. I sleep better at work because I have more structure there. When I'm home, anything goes. I don't have the time to be on here when I'm at work now since the move to the busier base, and by the end of this year, it's supposed to get even crazier. It's my understanding that I'll be dealing with close to 50 aircraft before all is said and done.......like I'm not already a lunatic. Right now I'm dealing with roughly 20 mechanics in and out of the parts room all night. I'm called by many affectionate pet names, which I cannot repeat here, but that's ok, cause I have pet names for them too. Fortunately, this time I have an opposite who works as hard as I do, and I love her to death!

I miss you all a hella lot. I just stay running.

So glad to hear your health is holding up. And it's good to know you're keeping an eye on things.
Actually I'm glad to hear you're busy at work. It's so much better than being bored and having someone who works as hard as you do makes working a joy. Well, maybe not joyous, but you can at least feel good about accomplishments and sharing the frustrations. Sounds like that place is mighty lucky to have both of you.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I have to go in for another test. This one is a sounded like esophageal modility test, is performed in outpatient surgery at the main hospital in town. They made me an appt but its almost 2 months from now, don't know if it is because the VA is paying for it or not. I'm going to call them today and see if it can be sooner, I can't afford to lose anymore weight. I think I lost about 2-3 lbs on our trip. Showing about 136 now. I already looks like a walking skeleton. Just looked it up and its motility test. Tube passed through nose into esophagus.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Well I have to go in for another test. This one is a sounded like esophageal modility test, is performed in outpatient surgery at the main hospital in town. They made me an appt but its almost 2 months from now, don't know if it is because the VA is paying for it or not. I'm going to call them today and see if it can be sooner, I can't afford to lose anymore weight. I think I lost about 2-3 lbs on our trip. Showing about 136 now. I already looks like a walking skeleton. Just looked it up and its motility test. Tube passed through nose into esophagus.
I'm not going through the VA just direct to the doctors and it's taking me a couple of months to get into to see the pulmonologist. Good thing I can sorta breath cause if it was an emergency I'd be dead. Gotta be careful who you make appointments with down here cause there's a lot of quacks and poor doctors.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hey @Diver9543 Jerry you said ctl f4 right. Just went and checked the new format and still haven't made it so the links are in red. Otherwise I like it pretty well, that and the lightness of the page numbers which seems better.
OK @2legsshrt, I admit I was being sarcastic. If you select Alt +F4 it closes down the internet browser. I thought you would recognize it. Close browser = no more problems. Sorry, you missed the joke.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
@Iffy ... err ... ummm ... and you were going to tell us about your latest v-vert down at the office when? :D

Rachel & Iffy.jpg

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Yep, I used to sleep with a note pad next to the bed because sometimes I would figure out a formula in my sleep... Aaaaaarrrgggh

Dere were times when I was an electronic instructor, waaay back when da air was clean and sex was dirty, dat Patty would tell me in da morn dat I was 'stressing' sum critical aspect in my lesson plans. Not no mo' fer quite a while...

@Iffy ... err ... ummm ... and you were going to tell us about your latest v-vert down at the office when? :D

View attachment 688305

Actually I thought I had. BUT, if she had looked like dat, can ya blame me?!?!
Regardless, dat's a brilliant 'pic'... only due to dat coat/tie/pants sans sandals combo!
LMAO.gif

TBH, she and her BF showed up thrice since usin' my vapin package several weeks ago. Sure hope she's OK. Been checkin' da obits; no 'hits' thus far.
Seriously, Mike, your post has givin' moi da most humorous stress relief in quite a while! Thanx, my friend...
highfive.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Good morning! Asking for prayers this morning. Have appt with my PC about my blood pressure. I've never had bp issues until the last year. Suddenly it's running at dangerous levels. So gotta see what's up with that.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Good morning! Asking for prayers this morning. Have appt with my PC about my blood pressure. I've never had bp issues until the last year. Suddenly it's running at dangerous levels. So gotta see what's up with that.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
Prayers sent & will continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread